🇺🇸 THE UNREAL official presidential thread 2024 🇺🇸

Is that you? Lol I thought you would be older haha

He will likely be indicted by the special prosecutor. Th DOJ’s plan I suspect.

He will still win , nothing you can do

Just like he did in 2020 and all his candidates won in 2022. He lost the senate with his shit candidates and damn near lost the house.

Has millions in his war chest and gave nothing to his choices.

The left is on again setting up the right for a big fall.

Stupid right wing extremists like yourself fall for it every time.

Marist Poll:
54% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say the GOP has a better chance of winning the Presidency in 2024 with someone other than Trump as the party’s nominee.

Lol they lost because of the same states that cheated, Arizona and Georgia… trump won…

In your tiny mind.

Appears that he lost as Bidet sits in the WH.

By cheating, the real winner is Trump

Good morning ! Official fans! Who’s ready to take our threads back! I mean country! Let’s do work!

This is why we need term limits. Or the Republican Party to actually spend money on these areas.

Term limits are not going to happen. Term limits require Congress to vote them in, so…

I agree.

Good morning America! Who’s ready to take it back? OFFICIAL SCREAM!

Trump wanted money. He got it. Women. Got them.Power. Got it. And it is clear what Trump wants now. Love. Don’t bet against him getting it.

Call me baby Kellyanne Conway Finally Divorces "Extremely Unattractive Loser" Lincoln Project's George Conway - President Trump Responds | The Gateway Pundit

I love Trump and I like DeSantis. But the fact that DeSantis is being promoted by the likes of Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush makes me cringe! No way would I ever support someone who is being promoted by those two RINOs.

If you like him, why does it matter who supports him?

Maybe the rinos know something we don’t