🇺🇸 THE UNREAL official presidential thread 2024 🇺🇸

Yes get your grievances out now on a free speech forum lol
We all know I’m the driver of traffic on here

I will be talking to some of them in the next few days. Some have been dealing with family issues and personal illnesses. I know one thing is for certain there is no way Jizzard would get away with the sh*t he pulls here and would have been canned a long time ago. There were previous members here in the past that did far less than this a-hole and they were actual friends that got canned. There is something seriously wrong with this person and yes he is sociopath and it needs to be addressed. He has brought this site down for way too long by always making things personal and going after people here and that shouldn’t be tolerated! I don’t think other forums wouldn’t have tolerated this type of behavior either which is probably why he is here. In other words I am sure he has been kicked off of other forums for the same type of crap is pulls here!

No one cares how much you have donated to this site, you should be forced to follow the rules, you bully and duplicate, now threaten with false arrest warrants. I hope they take your money kick you out. But you’re going to need it you shouldn’t have a license to practice law anywhere. Even it you’re just a file bitch.

Laugh now dick breath, but we will see who is laughing last when you find one day you can no longer post here! Oh yeah its coming for you!

Yes I noticed there are no moderators here. Why? This poster keeps sending me personal messages, like he is stalking me or something and I am trying to appeal to the moderators to get him to stop, but that doesn’t seem to work.

I guess every forum has these mental people that have no place to go in real life and we just have to accept that with the territory. Sick and sad at the same time.

Lol bringing grievance in to private chat is what you’re supposed to do, instead of crapping on the board. Crying like an Indian that just had their land taken by force.
Anyways. You guys have a fine day trying to silence ppl

Not post for what? Because I hurt your feelings with posting threads you didn’t start? I hope you donated enough money lol because that the only way they are listening to your fraudulent ass

This is the original, ignore the wanna b’s

Wow…

1 Like
1 Like

Come on
Soul know you’re coming around for trump.
You know Ron would lose badly.

I’m not against Trump. I never have been. I do believe Ron would lose. It’s not his time. Too many people view him as Trump Jr. I will definitely vote for Trump. I’m not sure why you seem to think I follow some of the other’s thinking on Trump. I will say that I most definitely understand their feelings and reasons for not wanting/thinking Trump can’t win. They might be right… I just don’t see anyone else at this time that brings the balls needed to fix this mess.

I’m all for another viable candidate to challenge Trump. I just don’t believe there is one at this time.

But why do you want a challenge and not have them all get behind trump and get him over the finish line?..

1 Like

Everybody needs to support Donald Trump.

The original 24! Never duplicated

I Like this guy , I’m wondering what role he will play in the Trump Administration. .