🇺🇸 THE UNREAL official presidential thread 2024 🇺🇸

The official

What a loser …

Well said

Does anyone think Ron has a chance to beat trump? Or should he support trump?

Hello all my original fans!

No one can say with a straight face they actually believe that whack job E. Jean Carroll and the stacked Leftist jury which used a bogus verdict to further smear Donald Trump. But the Democrats are all going along with the smear campaign because they have no morals or soul. This is the rumbling of a failing country.

Good morning original fans!!

I’m definitely a original fan. Screw all the werido duplicates lol

Wow.

I think after last nite performance, we all know we have one choice! And that’s DONALD J TRUMP!
This is the original thread

You’re the only one that cares about ‘the’original’ thread/s …lol. No one else gives a f***.

No I never did, until Manhattan bullied everyone that created a thread that might reference his thread. So now I just rub it in his face. I could care less. But sleepy lou duplicates his duplicates lol that’s annoying

What is really annoying is you and the few others that keep this imature, childish bullshit going on a daily basis. It adds nothing to anything.

I keep it going? I started the 24 thread, manny duplicated it. I started the tucker thread he copied it.
The rules say you can’t do that. And he’s the one that police’s it, had my post removed in the past. I think you have the story twisted. Like trump I don’t start it I finish it. I know you hate men that fight back. Grow a pair biatch lol

After last nite we only have one choice folks!

Who the hell is going to vote for anybody else besides Donald J Trump?

Americanking fake account

2h

Just reporting a duplicate thread. Done with malicious intent… @KVN @Patriot

This was the original and @KVN can back me up on that. And you can eat your words you mediocre little boy lol

You haven’t noticed when he is not here, this place is much better, peaceful and people actually talk about things? You haven’t noticed that he is the source of all the conflict in this place?

Of course I’ve noticed. I just think it’s ridiculous to continue to carry on with the foolishness when it accomplishes nothing. Obviously, whatever mods there are don’t care about any of it… or this site anymore.

2 Likes