The U.S. should suspend all immigration

I’m a realist, the courts would never allow it to stand.

Just goes to show you how much we have transformed into a liberal shit hole

3 Likes

Couldn’t argue against that if I wanted to.

If that’s the case then hold them in temporary holding facilities until their court date. We do not have to set bail for them since they are flight risks.

Currently, a lot of them are being set free while we expect them to show up for their court date. Now that’s as dumb as it gets.

As far as seeking asylum the law is pretty straight forward. They must ask for asylum in their own country at a consulate or embassy.

There are not enough facilities to hold the people crossing the border and illegals claiming asylum. Hence catch and release.

The dems just eliminated bds for holding and laughed their ass off at the stupid right for signing off on the funding bill.

This is scary. I suspect things are just going to get worse and worse.

Tip of the iceberg. But hey, democrats would like you feel that the end is near due to global warming. Could they be any more clueless or disconnected from reality?

Yet, while we have TB (which can present days, weeks, months or years later), measles, et al… Feel good that the democrats are focused on why Barr didn’t show at the Judiciary Committee today. Celebrate the fool who ate Kentucky Fried Chicken and got lots of pats on the back. See? That is REAL news. Not your child, wife or loved one taken sick when they never should have been exposed in the first place.

And, BTW, can you afford the deductible and copay? Loss of income? Because the illegals skate free compliments of the democrats.

What THF’s? We don’t have enough beds now to handle the current load so thousands have to just be dumped out on the streets.

A shame they don’t examine every person before they allow them into the US. But they really don’t care bout citizens, only illegals.