The Trayvon Hoax That Divided America Is About to Be Exposed!

It is semantics in the point I was putting forth in my original context here! I made no mention of the law and on the latter that would be correct but I am not arguing that!

1 Like

Never happened and a dispatcher has no authority to order anyone to do anything unless they are a sworn and licensed LEO working in that capacity.

That was the original claim and no, not by any stretch is “We don’t need you to do that” an order and certainly in this case not an order given by an LEO.

The evidence also supported his version of events that he was returning to his vehicle when Martin ambushed him.

I am not arguing any of that! That is irrelevant to what point I was making, which was about personal choices.

1 Like

Then we agree that TM made a fatal choice to assault an armed neighborhood watchman.
He could be alive tonight, getting high on Skittles, benedryl and Watermelon juice had he made better choices.

Duh! I already stated that and was clear from the beginning!

1 Like

You also claimed GZ was told not to follow TM, which is false.

He was told by the dispatcher not to follow! WTF are you talking about? It is clear from the transcript he was told not to follow.

1 Like

False. Read it again. Quote the words to me the dispatcher said.

Dude I am done fking arguing with you. This is a retarded conversation as it is clear as day he was told not to follow, if you want to assert that is not correct then go ahead! I am done here! I have better things to do than to have a pissing contest with you!

1 Like

Dat Nia, she be wise an sassy, oh and full of shit. If White people were even half as full of race hatred and excuse making as Blacks, there would likely be no more Blacks in America. But we’re not the monsters of Nia’s race card fantasies.

1 Like

Actually, I believe he was told he didn’t need to follow- that’s a bit different.

You have to read the entire context! My argument was about personal choices. He choose to ignore the dispatcher regardless how one wants to phrase the semantics, this was never about debating whether the dispatcher had the authority or not, only that GZ made the choice to follow and thus came up in court in reference to his state of mind at the time. While it may not hold weight as far as being told by LEO and some dispatcher, the narrative and the optics can still be cross examined in a court of law by the prosecution team to use against him, even though defense can object, however the thought still gets planted in the jurors minds that he disregarded that request by the dispatcher which was scrutinized.

1 Like

Oh the cherub

Lot’s of bad choices that night made by both men but had GZ actually been ordered by an LEO not to follow he would have been found guilty of murder so it’s much more than semantics.

The statute requires that you be lawfully present and acting in a lawful manner to act in lawful self defense.

No he wasn’t. “We don’t need you to do that” isn’t “don’t follow” and it certainly had no force of law.

No where did I say it has force of law. Why do you keep repeating that?

1 Like

What was really sickening was how hard the judge worked for the prosecution, but it was wonderful to see judge debra nelson shit herself when the not guilty verdict came in. She was a bad judge.
By the way- the same judge blocked Zimmerman’s suit against NBC for their editing his phone call to make him look racist.

There’s no evidence that is true.

Again, GZ’s version of events was supported by the evidence accordign to both the PC, the officers and detectives investigating, and the first three prosecutors who were handed the case and that showed he was intercepted by Martin on the way back to his vehicle.

You can in fact here the change in his voice and breathing when she said that which indicted all pursuit had ended and he was walking normally back to his vehicle as he claimed.

Zimmerman I believe was 190lbs at the time of the shooting, not 240.