🇺🇸 THE UNREAL official presidential thread 2024 🇺🇸

@KVN jitss had the original presidential thread, and twitter one , I’m a witness, manhattey has been breaking the rules, I’m more then willing to talk to you about it, thanks AK.

1 Like

@KVN @Patriot

This is a pseudo account created by Jitss617

Fake news. I’m not affiliated with that account.

@KVN @Patriot

You don’t have any credibility here to cry about duplicate accounts as you have already established a pattern here of duplicating accounts in the past because you are an attention seeking loser. You even go so far to instigate insults to the moderators themselves so no surprise that your posts get removed because time and time again you just prove to everyone here that you are nothing more than an annoying trolling a$$hat!

You are the type of person who crashes parties that no one invites to and I can safely say and speak for others here that you are loathed! So you continue living the illusion that your posts are liked. Its why you have to create fake accounts in order to bump your own threads and give yourself likes because no one here does.

That is what losers do, and you demonstrate this behavior in spades.

Hopefully the moderators will remove this thread along with you and you fake alter ego!

Again you derail a thread, with your pseudo investigation skills. Lol no one cares what you think. You know you created your thread as a duplicate. Just admit it and move on. I have a witness.

@Dr_Manhattan created the duplicate not jitss617 @KVN @Patriot
You also duplicated the twitter thread. You’re feelings do t matter , rules matter you broke the rules

1 Like

Moving on, sorry about this folks… hopefully the mods will take care of him

Liz Chaney has been awfully quiet lately.

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP TO VISIT EAST PALESTINE NEXT WEEK.

The real leader

While that’s commendable… it’s just a political ploy.

No it shows real leadership!

@LouMan
@tt53

1 Like

Top Fox hosts didn’t believe election fraud claims

• Host Tucker Carlson said as early as Nov. 16, 2020, that Trump ally Sidney Powell was “lying” about election fraud, according to the filing. He texted an individual whose name was redacted that her claims, made without evidence, were “shockingly reckless.”
  • In a deposition, host Sean Hannity said of Powell’s election fraud narrative that he “did not believe it for one second,” according to the filing. But in the meantime, he told his audience that “it will be impossible to ever know the true, fair, accurate election results, that’s a fact,” the filing says.
  • Host Laura Ingraham told Carlson that Powell is “a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy,” referring to former New York mayor and Trump supporter Rudy Giuliani. Carlson replied that he found Powell’s lies “unbelievably offensive” because their “viewers are good people and they believe it,” according to the filing.

Carlson: Trump a ‘demonic force’

On Jan. 6, 2021, the day the U.S. Capitol was stormed by a pro-Trump mob as Congress sought to certify the results of the 2020 election, Carlson texted his producer that Trump is “a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us.” A fucking baffoon

I have no use for Fox News. I have little to no use for any other news sources either. All of them are just lip service to the powers that sign their exorbitant pay checks.

I only watch fox and friends and tucker.
I was a guest on fox and friends

Of course you were… :wink:

202020twenty

What a lying ass , next he will claim to be dating a super model ( oh wait he told that lie several times ) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
@Dr_Manhattan

I meant to say of course you were, but you figured it out anyway. :grin:

I’ll show you the email
From the producers if you want