The Rabbit Hole

It also means this guy is NOT Trump

Nah, He’s not signing anything - it’s just the shopping list fror Melania

3 Likes

I’m not sure what he did to get the ban, but I’d describe that guy as Dr. Manhattan with a bad hair up his ass. He really should be banned forever, he got banned as Trumptrain for using sockpuppets, was very abusive and dishonest with Ty and then came back as Trumptrain2. And yes, he’s not very sharp, he thinks Glen Beck is a great source of wisdom.

2 Likes

This is what TPTB have got planned for us

3 Likes

OK, “The global government” sounds too dramatic for the sheep.
So they like to beat around the bush and use clever words to hide their ultimate goal, which is none other than the global government.

1 Like

Problem Reaction Solution.
‘‘It could take 30years to recover from this fuckfest’’
‘‘Gold is goin to the moon’’ Jim Rogers

Looks like we might soon have an alternative UKIP vote?

No, I’m not an epidemiologist, but I have a close friend who knows a guy who dated a woman who dated a doctor who personally knows another doctor who works in a hospital in Italy somewhere, and she (i.e., my friend, not the doctor in Italy) posted something on Facebook yesterday that was way too long to read completely but was a gut-wrenching account of how Covid-19 is killing Kuwaiti babies in their incubators!

1 Like

On size fits all legislation across the world.

Time to worry - looks like BoJo is fully on board with the globalist agenda.
So in the middle of the Ronahoax he thinks we give a shit abt wind farms FFS

Mr Johnson at one point stated: “As Saudi Arabia is to oil, the UK is to wind.”
The Prime Minister stated: “I remember how some people used to sneer at wind power, 20 years ago, and say that it wouldn’t pull the skin off a rice pudding.”
Actually, it was just seven years ago, when Mr Johnson, then mayor of London said: “Labour put in a load of wind farms that failed to pull the skin off a rice pudding.
The Prime Minister said the pandemic is a trigger for economic and social change.
He said: "We can’t define the mission of this government to merely restore normality.
We see these moments as the time to learn and to improve on the world that went efore.
"That is why this government will build back better.

A story told by the daughter of an ambassador…
Americans bought the tear-jerker story hook line and sinker.

I bet “Covid” rhymes with “Iraqis”.

He attacks people with different views as well as people with similar views.
He really has a deep-seated psychological problem.

He talks about where he lives and how he is fluent in Chinese and Spanish.
Early childhood is one thing he never talks about.
(Not that we are interested.)

I wouldn’t be shocked to find out that Trumptrain2 is a sockpuppet of his. But most likely, they’re just two clods in the ditch

They all should learn circular breathing! LOL

What’s this all about?

in

1 Like

What’s more, numerous medical experts have attested to the fact that face masks can even be dangerous to one’s health in that they curtail clear thinking (and even consciousness) by trapping carbon dioxide in the chamber of the mask, forcing you to re-breathe it over and over, thus depleting your blood of fresh air and the life-giving oxygen component it contains.

Yes, indeed. Masks are a sign of slavery.

Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals

It’s a very good article. Thanks.

''However, in one of the most explicit statements of central banks in explaining why it holds substantial physical gold reserves, DNB tellingly commented on its website in April 2019 that gold plays the role in rebuilding a collapsed finanical system:

“Gold is …the anchor of trust for the financial system. If the system collapses, the gold stock can serve as a basis to build it up again. Gold bolsters confidence in the stability of the central bank’s balance sheet and creates a sense of security."’’