The Rabbit Hole

I wonder what Det.Lt. Mike Stone would have made of the current state of “The Streets Of San Francisco” ?!

1 Like
1 Like

Something is wrong with the panic induced by TPTB over the Ronahoax
They keep telling us there will be a second wave, but if you look at the numbers there was never a first wave.
As you know I have been following the weekly ONS updates and this is the latest…

‘’ In fact, the number of deaths in the week ending Friday 4 September 2020 was the lowest of the year to date and below the five-year average (although registrations were affected by the August Bank Holiday).’’

The spike they are referring to is cases NOT deaths and as we all know the risk of dying from it(if you are under 80) is less than the risk of being struck by
lightening TWICE!!

However, if you look at the impact on business activity, we are probably now entering a serious depression and stagflationary crisis. And this is a direct consequence of the hysterical response from the govt.

What they are now doing is trying to convince us that the lockdowns were justified and there is a second wave coming, so we won’t notice that we are being conned AGAIN.

3 Likes

Jim Stone says 18th is the day to watch out for a new RELEASE of something, because Israel is going into the lockdown mode on this day, which actually is today.

Israel is the last country Bill Gates wants to poison.

Other than that, everything is staged. Corona invention, releases, actual figures, masks.

The only real thing is the vaccine which will be mandated in many countries.

1 Like

What they have always done !
Parliament is rotten no matter who… yes there are always a few well intentioned M.P.‘s , probably name on one hand but in general the place needs soaking in 4 Star and a match thrown in and we start all over. This pantomime and pathetic illusionary attempt at being a democracy has been broken for a long time ! Probably since the peasants’ revolt :grin:

Does Rob still pop in here ? Haven’t bumped into him in ages.

Once I saw an ugly chinese boy larping as a woman that claims to be a member of the world health organization. She once said, oh there’s a very real threat of a second wave coming. The next day, she went on tv and complained about racism.

I am honestly so sick of this bread and circuses it’s not even funny.

4 Likes

2 Likes

There are a couple who seem to have vapourised.
Rob, Dev, and I haven’t seen Jim here for a while.
It is a loss

1 Like

Monty Python strikes again.
Why do we even listen to these fuckwits.

''face masks are a “powerful public health tool” and may even be more effective against Covid-19 than vaccines. ‘’

‘‘So that if we get a vaccine…people can say, I have a mask, I don’t need a vaccine.’’
Fantastic - I just got my excuse for not getting the mandatory vaccine LOL - Yep and I will willingly don my bandana.

2 Likes

" face masks are a “powerful public health tool” and may even be more effective against Covid-19 than vaccines"

Sure. Because the vaccines are not effective, anything can be more effective!

Gingsburg is (or was) a Talmudist.
She reads (or read) the cursed book every day.

" Her father was a ■■■■■■ emigrant from Odessa, Ukraine, then in the Russian Empire, and her mother was born in New York to Austrian ■■■■■■ parents"

A forbidden piece of information nobody wants to mention.

1 Like

Looks like Priti finally taking control of our borders -NOT - what a fucking joke.

1 Like

I’ll believe this when I see it

1 Like

Screenshot_6

3 Likes

3 Likes

What about sending them back to Africa?

That’s amazing.
The family thinks they own the world.
It’s such an alien thought. LOL

Another conspiracy theory?

The US was controlled by Ashkenazi ■■■■ as of early 2016 because 4 out of 9 Supreme Court Justices were Joos and Scalia a crypto-■■■ .

That makes 5 out of 9 in critical decisions.

First, Scalia was taken out, and now Ginsburg is gone.

---------------Can’t post. Thus this edit.

£10,000 fine ‘for leaving house’

It’s heating up.
Or is it just mainstream media hype?

You will likely see pigs fly before this ever happens.