The Rabbit Hole

Documentary from 1930s and revised early 1950s.
Note the Soviet flag (hammer and sickle) without a star.

Compare:

Even Russians today are surprised to see a star in the Soviet flag as it was hoisted on the Reichstag in Berlin in 1945.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2

1 Like

Screenshot_2

Donā€™t forget the holo-

Japanese victory over Russia in 1905.
Sinking of the Titanicā€™s beat-up sister ship.
The Fed
Wall Street crash in 1929
The New Deal

The list goes on and on.

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed that the 3 post limit only applies to some of us?
Anyone know why?

You mean three consecutive posts?

I guess making new threads is OK.
Annoying though, that Dr so and so starts all kinds of threads based on latest news and thinks the has monopoly on information (although I personally donā€™t think borrowed narratives from mainstream hardly qualify as good info)

1 Like

It doesnā€™t apply to those who open a thread, the OP, original poster. For all others itā€™s 3. Thatā€™s all.

What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

If you start the thread, you can post all you want.

One reason he likes to start threads is to be able to post more replies. He gets pissed if you post something that heā€™s already ā€œcoveredā€ in one of ā€œhisā€ threads.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, I know heā€™s not welcome here. We have 21 members, many of which never post and havenā€™t been seen on PB in over a year. I doubt the reading audience in TRH exceeds 10. Thatā€™s why I often post things here and duplicate the posts on one of the public forums or in the Lounge.

I also spend time on another site that has over 14,000 listed users. I get a lot more shit from libs there, but it makes me grin to get it. I just LOVE pullinā€™ their chains!

2 Likes

8a81bceaed7c8869

1 Like

Thanks all, I didnā€™t know that - doh!
And you were right - I was referring to Manshe, lol, now I understand why he opens so many shit threads.

2 Likes

He is a sensationalist and has no sense of humor.
He also wants to post disgusting and extremely violent videos. Just like the tabloids.

He certainly has deep-seated emotional issues, probably from his early childhood.

3bb2f8b8b99c8666

3 Likes

I have become partial to frozen grapes

1 Like

ā€¦ but ā€¦ then thereā€™s less reason to put gin into it !

2 Likes

ā€¦ and just the right shape for a suppository

For a long while, I would eat frozen blueberries by the bowlful. At present, I cannot get to my chest freezer!

Who knows? There may be a bag or two in it!

1 Like