The Rabbit Hole

What does it do for you, specifically?
I see they sell for $200.

If you are good at putting things together, you can make your own. Hulda Clark shows how to do it in her books.

If I come down with a sore throat, or whatever symptom of a common cold, I zap myself for an hour and the condition goes away.

If I have an upset stomach, zapper won’t help for obvious reasons. (The electric frequency won’t penetrate the digestive tract)

Thanks. Sounds interesting. I’ll read up on it some more.

Redistribution of wealth. To the globalists.

I didn’t say I agree with her 
 I don’t!

I even bought my son a “Trump 2020” mug for his birthday 
 he laughed.

I bought myself a REAL mug for my birthday!

4 Likes

I have a mug from every ski resort I have ever been to! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, that’s awesome.

Happy Birthday, my friend. May you have many, many more :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrY7nFbwAY

This is how you get rid of the Chinese virus

1 Like

@Magog

I saw you took down your post on cancer vs viruses in the Coronavirus thread. I wrote you a reply. I’ll paste it here. I would rather anyway for obvious reasons.

Some viruses can cause cancer. They are called oncoviruses. Viruses invade the cell machinery to make more copies of itself whereas a cancer cell never really matures and becomes what it is supposed to be. The replication part has gone awry and it will keep making further copies of the cell, so yes, you could say cancer is similar to a viral infection.

Generally though, cancer cells can hide from the immune system by expressing certain proteins on its surface. Viruses get attacked by the immune system, so that is why you can recover from a viral infection by yourself, but not likely to with cancer.

Interesting fact: both virus infected cells and cancer cells have a propensity for glucose. They need a constant and reliable source of sugar. Guess how most people eat? The body is able to turn all food into glucose, so the only way to starve the cancer or virus is to eat (much) less frequently. Being metabolically flexible (able to switch from burning glucose to burning ketones seamlessly) is a true sign of health.

2 Likes

I guess no pre-existing conditions.

1 Like
5 Likes

Want to frustrate your friends?..IMG_5724

1 Like

One ‘‘like’’ is not enough but I can’t give it more

1 Like