The Rabbit Hole

And that includes at least half of us! :rofl:

1 Like

The Communist Revolution is upon us. China sorted their Corona virus so they are showing the world the way.

Are we giving up our freedoms just like this? That so many fought so hard and died for? Because this time, the globalists have managed to instil enough fear into us? Theyā€™re nationalising, printing money, theyā€™re telling us where we can or canā€™t goā€¦ what next? Iā€™m afraid we wonā€™t go back to how we were.

https://youtu.be/tTgCB2U9Naw

1 Like

It is ace on a Sunday morning after a Saturday night out (at the curry house).

Back in the dayā€¦ :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like
1 Like

0c4af228382c7d9f

6bb5aaeed5d27481

And China obviously didnā€™t report all infections or deaths. Itā€™s easy, let the virus run itā€™s course and be done with it. Just like the cold or flu virus. Som will be sick a few may die.

Instead panic runs rampant.

Lacking that knowledge, public officials freaked out. Stay home. Keep your distance. Everyone is a suspect. Anyone and everyone could be positive for Corona. Socially shame anyone out and about.

It was this sense, along with utter panic on the part of public officials, that led the markets to crash. After all, you canā€™t have an economy if people cannot engage and trade, canā€™t go to work, canā€™t distribute goods and services, and forget about investment.

Remember:
H1N1 (Swine flu) from ten years ago is barely remembered by most people. It came and went with a large health cost (infections: 57 million; fatalities 12,469) but low cost otherwise.
The major difference, the media didnā€™t hammer the topic daily and politicians didnā€™t panic.

Hope all is well. Tomorrow 6-8" of snow in Cheyenne.

3 Likes

3b24964922adeac8

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1239876108708794370

1 Like

Iā€™m not buying it. They are 100% at fault for this virus and the world should be reminded of that at every opportunity.

I hope and pray that the globalists wind up on the short end of this stick. Theyā€™ve been wrong all along. People have warned about globalism. Yet, if you are a Nationalist you are called all kinds of names.

Funny how countries are using some common sense and closing their borders.

I was just thinkingā€¦ China is too dysfunctional and toxic to trade with.

Chinese drywall, pet food that kills pets, child labor, organ harvesting, massive pollutionā€¦ The list goes on and on.

China needs to be rejected by every country until they can get their act together.

Donā€™t be. In the long run we will all be better off for not going back to where we used to be. :wink:

7c7983b1d23a41d3

Youā€™ll have to wait a year now ā€¦

I just listened to President Trump refer to it as ā€œthe Chinese virusā€.

Yup and good for him.

China is filled with people just like you and me who want to work, put food on their tables and have a roof over their heads.

I can only hope their government collapses over this and they can put in place something better.

Depends if you believe western media.

Even the Chinese journalists are blaming China. They communicate with each other using emojis and a code of abbreviations.

China has expelled several American journalists and asked for their press cards.

The Chinese government knows damn well it lied to the world and is trying to save face by pretending to be offended.

1 Like

Ski season starts mid December. We go Dec/Jan and Mar/Apr. We had a trip in December.

Not a chance that I would pay any mind to an article such as that.

The Chinese are 100% responsible for this. Evidence, not conspiracy theories, point to this in absolute terms.

China is trying to deflect blame because they know they are in for a world of hurt.

Any country who does business with them as the regime currently exists is (IMO) out of their mind.

Absolutely. The propaganda machine is running full tilt.

1 Like