The Rabbit Hole

There is the possibility that it also could’ve originally been a statue of Anpu/Anubis. I myself lean more towards the Leo correlation, but I’d be remiss to leave that out.

I’m not seeing anything specifically popping out at me (probably because I’m thrashed), but the problem disappears when I disable the Fanboy’s Annoyance filter. :thinking:

1 Like

A-freakin-men to that. If not for Tesla, I’d long ago have wandered off into the corral.

2 Likes

That is because I foolishly copy some of them from emails I get simply by cut and paste. Bad habit! My bad! Shoot me!

On some emails, it works properly. On others, not so well.

Trouble is that I always see them displayed because they came from my received email. I’m not aware of the failure until someone else complains.

2 Likes

IMG_8899

4 Likes

Where did Tesla get the ideas from?
From spirit (or alien beings).

He was not interested in making money.

1 Like

The head of the original Sphinx could have been that of a cat / human hybrid, like the Face on Mars.

“Cairo” supposedly means “Mars” where you see pyramids and strange structures galore, dating back millions of years.

But this English village Avebury is fascinating. I would like to pay a visit one day, and it’s not very far from Stonehenge.

I’m more optimistic than that Stu
Look at what ‘‘TPTB’’ have achieved over the last few months

• Labour are dead in the water.
  • Libdems might as well be dead
  • Tories just got the biggest mandate since forever
  • The EU could collapse over all this.

Was all that an accident - I don’t think the grey suits would allow accidents - it was all planned and we now Have an effective dictatorship and the British Empire might even rise from the ashes(yeah now I’m getting a bit carried away LOL)
The 1922 committee are now in charge!! Its got nothing to do with who is PM - they are only the figure head(Boris included)
I am still a bit worried that we might become Trumps poodle but that might not be so bad???

2 Likes

Boris is defying Trump over Huawei. I have no idea why he wants Huawei here.

2 Likes

If it works out that way mate you definitely called it. I’m just one sceptical bastard. We will know either way end of year for sure :+1:

2 Likes

Britain is a magic island after all.
Can’t wait to see more magical events.

Jeez - they kept that one quiet!

Ever heard the Kubrick question? ( were the moon landings a film set?)
Took me a lot of digging to find this(heavily censored by UT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCl44VMvmyw

2 Likes

Hollywood knows a lot more than what they make public.

That may lead to diminished intelligence sharing from the USA to GB. Dumb move on Johnson’s part.

China designs and sells hardware with basic software that automatically hacks the users of it.

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

You all forget that the three city states run everything.
The city state of London is the financial global capital.
The Vatican City state is the spiritual global capital.
Washington DC city state is the military global capital.
All with their Masonic obelisk temples front and center.
What kind of conspiracy theorists are you?
Anyway when you’re in a plane and look down you don’t see any borders. All this free mass migration flow is proof of what Rothschilds/Soros’ Open Society is doing by decree of the United Nations. Borders don’t mean anything anymore.
When you see the Queen of England claim she’s a descendant of Mohamed, when you see Trump and the Saudi king put their hands on this glowing ball that is some kind of world controller and when the Pope is pushing pantheism …the world has already taken a turn. World control is the name of the game.
The sheeple don’t see, don’t understand.
Connect the dots.

2 Likes

Every time City of London, Vatican and Washington DC is mentioned as such, it’s shouted down as “conspiracy theory.”

That’s the reality we live in. Nonetheless, if there are ten people prepared to listen to the truth, there’s some hope.

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes