The Rabbit Hole

Cute!

So…you’re on the left, screaming at me on the right. You made a A in high school math.

I made an A in differential calculus in graduate school.

Please stop crying about Kobe Bryant and move on.

:roll_eyes:

“Church”

0d6000ede1b4a49c

2 Likes

A year or three ago I said exactly the same to Alex about the contrails. The trails can last a very long time because they introduce a higher concentration of water vapour into air which may or may not be close to saturation … as you know.

Alex then produced a video clip showing a four-engined aircraft leaving 6 contrails behind it. That was difficult to argue against…

1 Like

If you study contrails carefully, you may notice that they often are generated at the tips of control surfaces such as wings, horizontal and vertical stabilizers and even from short, front mounted canards.

The vortexes create low pressure zones wherein heat is lost and condensation occurs.

This can occur when the atmosphere is already saturated.

1 Like

I heard that the Corona virus was actually an accident in a biological weapons lab in Wuhan. Anyone know anymore about that? Bat soup is a cover up.

3 Likes

I would hesitate to doubt it. The Chinese seem to me to include many sadistic people. They have already murdered millions of their own people.

It is a theory that is being floated.

At this point, I am okay with the origination being the market that sells wildlife in incredibly unsanitary conditions.

If it did escape the lab, I doubt you or I will ever know the truth.

Yes. They are brutal. They don’t care if they lose hundreds of thousands. What they care about is their economy.

1 Like

Yes. Otherwise they would practice true communism.

aka Judaism?..

3 Likes

chemtrail spraying plane

3 Likes

1 Like

Which is in competition (or cooperation) with the Gates Foundation.
(Bill Gates​:poop:) :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

The question at 3’15" into this vid is asking how to get a population in Afganistan to breath in a virus. ( aerosol )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Lsvt1z0n4

1 Like

Thank you. I might look for the passenger liners with this stuff in their holds … if I can be arsed.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LscGLpbnG4I

1 Like

Morning, folks.

cat

6 Likes

Do you think that this is somebody like Asahi finding a way to get paid for disposing of the beer they could not sell?