The Rabbit Hole

Happy Thanksgivings to all!
:turkey:

1 Like

I wonder what was the “oh fuck!” moment…?

3 Likes

Screenshot_11a%20(3)

1 Like

The Rockefellers made up the lie.

That’s also why inventors of cars and engines that run on water are killed

2 Likes

What I still struggle with is that the current push to de-carbonise the world and move to electric cars etc will collapse our demand for oil - WTF will that do to the petro-dollar and ME power structure? Most wars have been fought over oil so will this usher in a new world ‘‘peace’’?

Screensrfeidr

1 Like
1 Like

He is a true conspiracy theorist.

What’s the difference between me and David Rockefeller?
He had the money to prove it.

Islam is never a religion of peace.
Islam as well as salaam mean (in Arabic) fulfilling the condition Allah commanded.

Note: For me video stops at 22sec in.
Move it to 24sec to play the rest.

2 Likes

30acfbec4fc8f42c

1 Like

This man claims he was on Mars for 17 years as part of (international) space corps, fighting hostile reptilian and insectoid forces there.
https://www.disclose.tv/us-marine-spent-17-years-on-mars-in-a-secret-alien-base-309927

It is just a conspiracy theory

Nazis were on Mars as well.

Probably the same man or a colleague who wiped the dust off the solar panels (of a stuck mars rover) with a rag and windex

1 Like

2 Likes

Does anyone understand the spinning globe and how it is supposed to work.

1 Like

When you can’t afford to own a car - how you gonna get around.
CO2 is only a trace element in our atmosphere but if we don’t eliminate it we all gonna die - sorry I just don’t buy it.

1 Like

There was a sonic boom here at 4am this morning. I have since learnt that 2 Typhoons were scrambled to intercept an Israeli passenger plane that “lost communication.” Passenger planes don’t ignore air traffic control. What is going on? What are the ■■■■ doing?