The Rabbit Hole

Very important point about sleeping, I pay as much attention to sleeping well as I do how long I sleep.

Funny thing about too much water: After stopping wine,beer etc I started drinking lots of water throughout the day and after some months started getting flank (kidney) pains and feeling faint when standing up. I assumed I had diluted my salts / minerals to much and started to replace them in my water, mainly with sodium bicarbonate and sea salt. Within 2 weeks I was back to normal, fainting and pains gone. I won’t be making that mistake again.

I remember reading some years ago about the resveratrol benefits from wines. I don’t remember the exact source but this one is interesting. It also cites the benefit of Japanese Knotwood which is a banned plant in the U.K. due to the damage it can do to property footings.
Always a little surprising that something is controlled by the governement so joe public can’t have access to it as soon as there are health benefits associated with it ! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

4 Likes

Are you happy to contribute to his obscene wage?

Well you did call this place a shithole, so that means the other three things aren’t true; you’re not fat, you can keep away and you’re not a boy, which means you must be one of the other 71 genders.

Deduction, not assumption.

No…

How big is his obscene wage? The article doesn’t say.

1 Like
1 Like

Screenshot_7

1 Like

So why is ranting against globalism anti semitic I wonder?

Is it? Since when?..

11.03 in the vid you just posted LOL

You reading too much into things, It’s just your imagination running away with you.

Zionism is NOT Judaism

Worth watching till the end.

£1.75m per annum. He is the BBC’s highest paid presenter. Plus you should be boycotting Walkers’ crisps!

For all you old gits, drinking is good for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You always make assumptions! You do it all the time! I called this place a shithole because you turned it into such with your constant antagonistic bullshit arguments and cynicism! Hence the need to always make or hurl insults and accusations towards me, or try to sound intelligent on topics you nothing about by derailing them altogether with your go to argument of fat consumption. The impression I get is your just a very unhappy person for being in a marriage for all the wrong motives and you want to take it out on me for what ever reason! I don’t care, it’s who you are!

Nice of you to not admit when you are wrong, its below you! As you are easily offended when it doesn’t suit your vanity, and probably a good reason why many others don’t post here anymore either. Whatever! You can call me anything you want at this point, it really doesn’t matter, at least one thing we don’t have in common is lying to themselves on a daily basis! This tells me all I need to know who you are as a person! Therefore you and Magog probably are deserving of each other!

If you don’t like it in the “shithole” and you don’t like me, you really don’t have to come here. We won’t miss you. You are coming across really bitter. I think you are the unhappy one. What has my marriage to do with you and WTF do you know about it?! Careful, because you are making that connection for all to see. Your bitter rants are making me see how lucky I really am, because he is nothing like you, thank goodness.

Come on brother and sister, let’s not fight. Who needs animosity? It’s not good for your health. Have a glass of wine :wine_glass: and let it go.
Sometimes we all might bate one another to get a reaction for fun. If the other doesn’t get it, let it go.
Ever notice at night how we get overwhelmed by thoughts yet in the morning all those mountains of thoughts become mole hills? The wonders and therapeutic effects of daylight.
Thank God for vitamin D!
Enough rant, I go back into my shell.

Hey, I’m not the one who takes a tongue in cheek comment seriously and goes off on a massive rant. Someone’s about to have a heart attack! I’m not consumed by anything, my life is cool!