The Rabbit Hole

f3c4949bed8bbc88

2 Likes

I know they are bringing some British people with it to a Hospital less than a mile away from my home.
I can’t believe it. This place is always getting locked down because of NOVOVIRUS which they say is always a struggle to contain but they are confident they can deal with this.
Again 20 or 30 years ago I don’t recall hearing much about the NOVOVIRUS but it seems to be a constant issue now and incidentally there isn’t a licensed vaccine yet but it’s “close” and researchers are working to define which genotypes and populations to target ! :grin:

I fail to see how anyone can predict where it would fall to ground but suppose it was right, are we still comfortable about tons of it landing in the oceans. Maybe next time you chow out on Cod & Chips is the right time to think about that. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Of course it’s not an issue to have fun at some male shrinkage :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t believe it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was all a BETAMAX or VHS kind of decision. :grin:

https://youtu.be/yt0bKpmCAYs

https://youtu.be/VetudsAGNGs

3 Likes

86476d57dbe3579c

4b875232de3c0a57

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hope I don’t set off any bad juju with this but, I think the TrumpTrain derailed and crashed into another forum I frequent. lol

Hope everyone here has had as wonderful a 2019 as I did. Went and had another kid after 11 years of marriage and everything. :rofl: :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

baby-fist-pump-congratulations-meme

3 Likes

Much appreciated. That brings the grand total to 3 kids and an upcoming vasectomy, pending a winning lotto ticket or something. :rofl:

It’s been a great year for politics. Lots of crying libs, lot of laughter over it. Hard to believe they suck so badly (well, not really…), that Trump will be the first impeached President to get reelected. lol

4 Likes

1 Like

My old man once told me I was the result of him not getting off the train at “Edge Hill” (also the name of a local railway station !) . I laughed and so did he and said he was only joking. He said may as well make it an even number when they had 3 already and he had noticed there was always food left over at meal times so figured one more at the table wouldn’t break the bank. He lied we were poor as hell !! :laughing:
The old sod is 92 and still says the same old joke.
Good Luck and Congrats :+1:

3 Likes

Hey congrats! Jeez, I can’t imagine having another one. My youngest is 8 and I have a life! :grin: My body is as it was before kids, I ski 3-4 weeks a year and I get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. Problem is if you go for no.3 and they turn out to be twins… I will not drive one of those awful people carrier bus things.

1 Like

If they knew about Coronavirus in 2019, why the big drama now?

2 Likes

What have there been, 6 whole deaths in the U.S. from this? I call sensationalism, just like with the Vitamin E-tainted black market cartridges.

SARS and MERS are also coronaviruses.

This latest coronavirus is call “2019-nCoV”

1 Like

It has the same mortality rate as flu at 2%.

1 Like

Did you notice how the rotations of the Big Dipper form a Swastika ?

2 Likes

Not without the added arrows pointing to the North Star.

2 Likes