The Oppressed Palestinians

IS THIS FOR REAL? Palestinians Open New Shopping Mall (Video)… Can someone verify this?

1 Like

Hamas and Hezbollah will both be opening rocket, mortar, and IED shops.

1 Like

Above: A Palestinian newspaper photo (May 18, 2010) shows Gazan children in the newly built Olympic-sized swimming poolwhich opened earlier this month, despite continuing claims by some Western journalists and NGOs that there are no building materials and a severe shortage of water in Gaza.

1 Like

Above: Recent photos from Gaza’s fruit and vegetable markets, a cake shop, and a children’s clothing store and toy stand in Gaza City. Hardly the “World War II-era concentration camp” that some Western journalists have claimed Gaza resembles.

1 Like

In case people don’t want to click through to YouTube - OP didn’t just drop the link.

https://youtu.be/yQFRGESwW-k

Who cares if they have a shopping mall? It’s still a shithole.

1 Like

When did you last visit?

Are you implying that it’s a tourist destination?

I simply asked the question.

Now that you mention it though… .

The Jordeyptians appear to be doing much better than the Syrian neighbors who are not on an asylum tour.

Nobody tell them about the internet and Amazon.

:question:

2 Likes

My first thought was when will Hamas and Hezbollah blow it up! :grimacing:

2 Likes

They only would to blame it on their ■■■■■■ and western oppressors.

1 Like

Ah! Lovely! Looks like the one and only think to do there is visit the Great Mosque of Gaza. Sounds like a fun time. When are you heading there?

1 Like

I’ve been a number of times and hope to never return.

Because it’s a shithole…

Because of the people that populate it.

Yeah - those ■■■■■■ settlements are going up like crazy!

There are no ■■■■■■ Settlements in Gaza.

I didn’t specify Gaza, I was in general referencing the Palestinian territory… which is a total shithole. You are right though, there are no more settlements in Gaza.

I’ll always defer to a local on such matters tbqh.

2 Likes

We’re discussing Gaza, try following along.