The Oppressed Palestinians

I’ll go slowly. The title of the OP is the “Oppressed Palestinians” - perhaps Hasbara offers remedial reading courses in English. Make sure you read from left to right.

If you were not aware everything related to “Oppressed Palestinians” Is now on topic because of a poorly defined OP. If you want to only talk about Gaza have the OP work on creating less shitty and more specific threads.

2 Likes

Learn to read and follow along.

Above: A Palestinian newspaper photo (May 18, 2010) shows Gazan children in the newly built Olympic-sized swimming poolwhich opened earlier this month, despite continuing claims by some Western journalists and NGOs that there are no building materials and a severe shortage of water in Gaza.

Oh is that right? You seem to have been to every single country on Earth and know every single thing about every single culture and every single group of people on every country on Earth. Tell me, where did you get such experience from?

1 Like

Looks like Trump might get the big promotion he’s been working on!

_107399240_hi054680562

I’ve never made any such claim, quit attributing things to me I’ve never said.

I’ve been in most of North America, Central and a fair bit of South America, Southern Africa, the ME and a little bit of Western Asia along with a few trips to NZ and Australia.

A long career in the military and hunting around the world since create lots of opportunities for travel.

Of course! They’ll do something like start lobing missiles from the vicinity of the mall, probably a school full of children, forcing Israel to pinpoint that location to stop the missiles and then the terrorists can use the pictures of dead children against Israeli’s.

1 Like

An American going to Gaza to shop in the mall makes as much sense as an American going to Tehran for a shopping trip.
These "poor oppressed Palestinians "are there because no other ME country wants their Ass.
Are there Do it Yourself Demonstrations on invading Israel and killing sleeping families and babies???

1 Like

My grandma Vilula always told me: “YA CAN’T SHINE SHIT”.

What no terrorist r us stores

1 Like

Do you know the history of Palestine and Palestinians, the creation of Israel and its affect on them…?

Palestinians are Israelites, only force-converted to Islam.

Some Palestinians retain (secretly) ancestral Israelite rituals and ancient pottery making styles going back thousands of years.

After ■■■■ revolted against the Roman rule and lost the wars in the first and second centuries, ■■■■ didn’t mysteriously disappear from Palestine.

1 Like

It was probably soon after the complex was inaugurated that Hamas had to beg the EU to stop shovelling any more money into Gaza because a) it was becoming embarrassing, and b) they’d run out of ideas what to spend it on. KInda ‘Thanks, but no thanks’?

‘Those whom the gods wish to destroy blah blah.’

1 Like