The Opening Paris Olympics Ceremony is Designed to Mock Christianity

So after naming trans day on the same day as the most holiest day in the Christian calendar which is Easter Sunday, then comes this spectacle which is even more daring and a spit in the face to all Christians in the world that watched this absurd display of Jesus and the last supper as France Mocks the last supper with Jesus. A disgusting fat body along with drag queens as the disciples of Jesus.

Then it gets weirder

The organizers of the Olympics chose the anniversary of the beheading of Fr. Jacques Hamel to use images of violent decapitation and to MOCK the Last Supper.

Why did they do this? What are your thoughts? Does anybody in the world think this is OK? Just imagine if Paris openly mocked Muhammad in Islam, what would the response be to that?

They must have forgot to read what comes after this part.

They don’t win.

Revelation 19: 11-16

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He [a]had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in [b]fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a [c]sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

2 Likes

This wrong on so many levels I really don’t know how to respond to this latest fk up by the retarded leftist cuntry known as France!

South Korea wrongly introduced as North Korea at Olympics opening ceremony https://trib.al/9oWuYzE

1 Like

I won’t be watching one minute of the Olympics. It is no longer the Olympics of my youth that my whole family watched for two weeks every night, from opening to closing ceremonies. It’s become a political circus with the trans athletes, drugs, professional athletes, etc… I feel sorry for all the real amateur athletes that worked for so many years to get there, only to have to compete with men with tits and professionals.

No, thanks! I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Remember the words of Jesus: “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you (John 15:18).”

1 Like

1 Like

France is an overwhelmingly Catholic country.
The only good thing coming out of Paris is that people are becoming suspicious about the Vatican and the whole Catholic establishment.

Nonetheless, it is not a good thing to mock a religion per se because for many people “religion” is a way of life, be it Catholic, Protestant, Jooish, Muslim, Buddhist, etc.

At the same time, so-called “awakening” goes beyond the narrow confines of religious dogmans, and yet the distinction beyond belief in good God and evil — whatever — is always paper-thin. Discernment is always needed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Perspective from a French person on the opening day ceremony.

3 Likes
1 Like

A story in three images.

2 Likes
1 Like

Sick ass leftist , so confused about everything .

2 Likes

The organizers are quickly scrubbing the internet clean of these images due to so much backlash it has received. I am not a Christian but this is like mocking with intent to offend.

2 Likes

Once again Mark fuckerberg and pals clean up leftist shit storm .

1 Like

This wasn’t really a real apology they are just afraid of having some real major problems!

There’s nothing new.
There are many hidden messages we still don’t know.

Its about the “Gospel”! That is the only message and it’s out in plain sight!

1 Like

We should all have freedom of expression to mock things we should be allowed to do this at Comedy shows or tv shows podcasts However a nationally funded and globally broadcasted events is not the place to do it

These retards are completely out of touch with reality

1 Like

What are the messages?

I can’t believe there is a pastor defending this disgusting display of perversion.

Listen to Tod Starnes, he makes a very good point as he reads the Pastor’s opinion on why Christians should not be offended.

https://x.com/toddstarnes/status/1817954491247034860

1 Like