🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

Trump gave the dems the WH and lost to an imbecile time to move on ! Trump politically is a DEAD MAN WALKING !!!

GO RON D 2024

Trump had more votes than any incumbent president, 11 million new voters.

I did believe the country needed Trump, that’s why I voted for him twice. The country may very well need him still, but that ship has sailed. Too much hate for him to be effective again. He would be met with much worse than the first time around from the Left and the Right. If you think the country is divided now, put Trump back in office and watch what happens.

Sorry bro trump is all we have, Ron has no charisma

Might be exactly what we need to set off the powder keg. You know that tree of liberty thing? :innocent:

1 Like

Yea, I get it. If Trump wins the nomimation, i will defintely vote for him. I won’t be mad at all with another 4 years of him.

Highly unlikely. The independents detest him.

Are you the rep for all
Independents?

Here in Florida we don’t want to lose our Governor to the Presidency. We want him to finish out his second term. Then he’ll have time to prepare for a real presidential run. Trump will be term limited out and there’s NO ONE from either party who can defeat him.
We need Trump for four years, to fix what Unelected Joe broke.

2 Likes

Finally someone makes sense

1 Like

Same here. And because this is Florida, I’m pretty sure my registration won’t be used by a bunch of illegal alien democrats to cast a vote for whatever goose stepper the Democrats force on us.

That’s hard to argue against.

Ron has huge support right now. Who knows in 4 more years? The only sure thing is… I won’t be voting Democrat…lol.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable!

With a 38% favorable rating we will likely end up with a democrat.

Sorry buddy

Sorry MORON. He may be the GOP candidate but that is where it ends.

The approval rating which you obviously did read or understand, probably both, is for al voters, GET, 2/3rds of Americans do not like him or want him as president.

If the most popular president in American history can’t get reelected then nor republican can get elected

If what you say is true, why did he lose in 2020? We all know there was cheating, but… he’s on the outside looking in. Why do you think it will be different this time? I mean, you know the cheat machine will be tuned up, have an oil change and a fresh set of plugs for 24’. I seriously doubt he does as well this time around, but… strange things tend to happen. :wink:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :100:

1 Like

I agree with you on DeSantis serving out his term, but his Financial contributors is one I am highly suspect of and if he were to run for president I am afraid he would just be another establishment figure head.

As far as Trump is concerned, yeah sure he might get our economy to limp along for another 4 years perhaps until the deep state come in with another rigged election and undo everything again. I have accepted that America is a collapsing empire that is crumbling from within.

Wanting and getting are two different things such as wishing and hoping. Sure I would love for a leader to come along and reform our DOJ, FBI, CIA, abolish the ATF, get rid of the newly hired 87,000 armed IRS agents, file charges against Pfizer, and arrest all the lying politicians who broke the law by enriching themselves with insider trading and rigging elections. Also it would be nice to end all the proxy wars, along with sending all the illegals back to their home countries. But none of these things are currently being discussed by anyone we elected let alone “We the People” lest you count our rants on social media. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am under no illusions at this point, and I believe America’s best days are behind it, especially when the rot is from the inside and while we become a lawless nation all we get is platitudes from the same monkeys like McDaniel and McCarthy.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: