🇺🇸The Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD 🇺🇸

If you look on social media I swear its like a cult following. There is no rational discussion to be had whenever there is fair criticism of Trump. You obviously have seen and experienced it here!

I find it interesting because 1930’s Germans were the same way when a populist movement occurred during one of the worse economic times post WW I. Not saying the two are the same, however the point is so many people can follow one man is the dangerous part and is eerily similar that history would repeat itself with identical patterns. Fear is a tool and it doesn’t matter which side of the partisan divide you are on, it will still seduce anyone willing and desperate to be part of something.

2 Likes

Analysis from an imbecile who thought Vernon Jones is gonna win… anyways moving on …

I like Ron, but you don’t just let Democrats get away with using the doj to lynch your great president trump. You fight back, he wins again. Or they will do the same to every candidate you put up.

If you ladies don’t want to fight maybe hold our water and cheer?

Here we go with more “ZUCK Bucks” just in time to influence the 2024 elections!

Maybe before trying to call someone an imbecile learn to write proper English first 8th grader!

For someone who worships Trump, you can’t even spell his name right!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Trump isn’t spelled trump? Lol wtf

Didn’t you just create a word? dysfunctionality

Either was “bling” but now it’s in the dictionary.

I thought names are always capitalized? No?

1 Like

So are acronyms but hey when your hitting rock bottom in the IQ department those details don’t get noticed!

Ohh ok Sherlock Holmes , where did you pull this from? Lol dysfunctionality

Looks like Trump is making the same mistakes as usual!

1 Like

Love this dude. I listen to him a lot.

He don’t mess around and most of the time he is spot on!

1 Like

Thank you… I like listening to you also. Sometimes

Matt Gaetz’s wife has some serious pipes!

This is funny. You’d think the Dems would have had enough of this buffoon as the face of their party, just as most of us have had enough of Trump. Oh well… if Trump gets the nomination, we will get 4 more years of this idiot…lol.

1 Like

I see many from the RINO camp are singing Trump’s praises lately! Hilarious!

2 Likes

Got to have such narratives to string along lemmings! Hell even someones pet dog could beat Biden, not that hard to achieve!

1 Like
2 Likes

Ho hum!

1 Like