šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øThe Official PRESIDENTIAL 2024 ELECTION THREAD šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

This is pretty funny. Not that I think DeSantis would win, only that weā€™ll be hearing about this noise for the next 2 years. Let the games begin.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What is this suppose to mean?

MERRICK GARLAND APPOINTS TRUMP SPECIAL COUNSEL

https://twitter.com/toddstarnes/status/1593696701013016577?s=20&t=xrVfRPlKfXqimU7GCuYf4Q

Looks like someone is more interested in selling books that they sold out to CNN.

1 Like

COUNTDOWN: 716 days to the 2024 Presidential Electionā€¦ Who are you voting for?

Current poll has Trump leading all Republican candidates to date.

It will be interesting to see if this continues for two more years.

Try 6 more years pal! Heā€™s your next president

Iā€™m fine with that. I just donā€™t think it will happen.

Whatā€™s the alternative?

This is my THREAD, retaking it over

Alternative? Hell if I know. DeSantis is the only one I can think of at this point. I have nothing against Trump. I just donā€™t think America cares anymore. He hasnā€™t learned about tact and diplomacy. Heā€™s a loose cannonā€¦ he canā€™t control his mouthā€¦ which is why I like himā€¦lol.

He will lose if heā€™s the nominee. The majority of the country has seen enough of him. We will end up with another four years of shitty Democrat rule if Trump ends up with the nomination. Donā€™t get it twistedā€¦ I WILL vote for Trumpā€¦ I just know he has no shot at this time.

Can you read fcukin English? Who is the alternative to Donald J Trump? he will be Republican nominee no matter what, so please explain to me who is going to beat him on the Democrat side. In plain fcukin English.
1 hour later waiting for your responseā€¦ exactly NO ONE!

Yes, I can read fuckin English. In plain fuckin Englishā€¦ he lost to a fuckin card board cut out the last time. What makes you think he stands a better chance this time???.. in plain fuckin English?

1 Like

He had more votes than any other sitting president in the history of Americaā€¦ what exactly are you saying he brought 11 million new voters to the republican party? we are never going to win, unless we fix people like you you are weak.

People like me arenā€™t the problem. I just see things as they areā€¦ unlike you.

I know you are are a devoted Trump guyā€¦ cool. I voted for him twiceā€¦ and will again. I just see how things really areā€¦unlike you.

How am I weak? I said I will vote for himā€¦ and I will. What is it that confounds you about this? Are you pissesd off that I donā€™t share your love for Trump? I didā€¦ but, not anymore. Trump is a puppy in a dogā€™s bodyā€¦ a little boy in a manā€™s body. IF he could find a way to NOT be so juvenile in his interactions with the media/public, it would be a no brainer for the majority of America to endorse him. Unfortunately, that isnā€™t the case with him. As I saidā€¦ I WILL vote for himā€¦ warts and all.

1 Like

I donā€™t like trump heā€™s to weak on the border, but heā€™s the best we have

1 Like

English? ha ha ha! This is why its pointless! You are arguing with a imbecile with a 8th grade education!

1 Like

How many times have you had to state this for this dunce? Seriously? After awhile you might get better results banging you head against the wall!

1 Like