The Official Michael Flynn Watch Thread ⏰ ***UPDATE!***

I think that is the point. @conan isn’t going to play YOUR games. Find your own evidence. He isn’t your research assistant.

He committed other crimes. And don’t forget with prejudice and without prejudice…

What were the crimes?

There was nothing illegal about the president-elect’s incoming national security adviser speaking to the Russian ambassador. The Logan Act, which was enacted in 1799, has never been used to criminalize communications during a presidential transition.

In fact, no one has ever been convicted of violating the Logan Act, which outlawed negotiations by unauthorized American citizens with foreign government. The constitutionality of the law has never been upheld.

Define other crimes.

Michael Flynn entered a plea bargain with mueller agreeing to admitting having lied to the FBI in exchange for not being prosecuted for other crimes, including working as a foreign agent for Turkey without registering with the federal government, as required by law…

I am sure you know, that the FBI had “forced him” to lie.

What Flynn didn’t know is that the two agents had already reviewed transcripts of the conversations he had with Mr. Kislyak, according to court documents, and were testing Flynn to see how much he would reveal, and whether he would be truthful.

And anyone with a half of a brain knows Mueller was a FRAUD !!! HE KNEW FROM DAY ONE THERE WAS NO THERE THERE . Millions of taxpayers dollarsand three fucking years on a total fraud !
https://americauncensored.com/mueller-probe-exposed-fraud/
https://americauncensored.com/clinton-aide-admits-mueller-probe-scam/

https://theduran.com/former-cia-analyst-calls-robert-mueller-a-fraud-he-covered-up-911-murder-torture-and-illegal-surveillance/

That’s irrelevant to your question to me of what other crime Flynn committed, which I answered…

The Logan Act? You don’t read much do you? The fact you are willing to use this as an example is the reason no one here takes you seriously, you just exposed your own stupidity!

No, nothing is going to happen to him…

Hmm. I must have missed you specifically stating what crime was committed.

Poor Trump. If you can’t stand the heat…

I thought it was “crimes” as in plural. He listed one that no one in history has ever been convicted of. Also we know John Kerry violated this law on several occasions and yet know one talks about that. Got to love the double standard on display here as the TDS works overtime to justify. :rofl:

Did he? I must have missed it.

I visualised a first time archer blindfolded trying to hit a target.

“The force is with me”.

:rofl:

1 Like

I think we all know where you stand.

“You” and “I” are never going to have common ground.

2 Likes

It’s a little over 11 minutes long; but worth watching…

It is futile! You are never going to convince some who have an agenda to feed their confirmation bias all the time. No substance and all hyperbole is what is on display here.

This is unprecedented! Bizarre that the judge would do this! Holy crap!

Debra Katz is the lawyer for this Looney Tunes whistleblower named Rick Bright. So this “ousted vaccine chief testifies in hearing.” The networks are covering it wall-to-wall. It’s nothing more than Trump-Russia collusion. It’s nothing more than Blasey Ford, nothing more than Kavanaugh, nothing more than Trump committed impeachable offenses in a phone call to the president of Ukraine.

Or he’s gonna go ahead and sentence Flynn to serve jail time on the basis that Flynn has pled guilty and that he’s not gonna let the Department of Justice throw the case away or drop it. The purpose of that would be to force a presidential pardon. And I think both of these possibilities are active. I think Judge Sullivan is clearly an activist judge. These people, we have no idea why they despise this guy, Flynn. And the Obama people despise this guy.

There’s something behind this that we don’t know yet. The reasons for destroying this guy, it’s gotta be something that he knows or might talk about. They are clearly trying to intimidate this guy into whatever happens with his case to never saying a word about it again. They are purposely not letting him up for air. They are continuing to smother this guy, to frighten, to scare, to threaten, to intimidate however they can. And you know what?

think the sooner we get to where Trump just announces a pardon, be done with it. And then go after the judge within the parameters of the law if that’s what’s called for here. But go ahead and announce a pardon and end this. ‘Cause that’s where this is headed anyway. I’ll guaran-damn-tee you, if they sentence Flynn based on his guilty plea, which was coerced. His guilty plea was made to stop the destruction of his family and his son.

He pled guilty falling on a sword, in other words. He did not plead guilty because he did anything, because he didn’t. He did not lie to the FBI. You know what? It may be useful for me to tell you how this all began with Flynn.

Flynn agreed under duress as the FBI was threatening to go after his family.

Flynn was clearly railroaded by the Obama FBI and DOJ. Get over it cindy as he will walk and he will sue the FBI and DOJ.

But anything related to Trump per you is illegal, wrong morally bankrupt when the reality it is the leftists like yourself that fill the bill of corrupt and morally bankrupt.

1 Like