The Official Michael Flynn Watch Thread ⏰ ***UPDATE!***

Really, you wanted to dispute the fact that lying to the FBI is a crime? :rofl::rofl:

Lol, poor Flynn was tricked into lying…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Answer me one thing monte, why was an outgoing Vice President unmasking anyone a week before leaving office?

There will be plenty of time to discuss Hunter during the debates. And four more years after November for the anvil to drop on obama era IRS, DOJ, and FBI deep state figures.

1 Like

Just in case people missed it, I thought to repost it here. Partisan Hacks like Monte and David can’t seen to accept the fact that what happened to Michael Flynn is something we as Americans should all be concerned about and the issue shouldn’t be made into an ideological talking point to be used to fuel their own passive aggressive behaviors so they can feel better about themselves.

I think this is a stark reminder of what Americans should do to stand up to losers who subvert not only their constituents but the rule of law as well.

My big middle finger to ideological scum like Monte and David! They offer zero value!

Why this video is relevant because she mentions Amash’s silence on what happened to Flynn and the rest of the spying issues.

https://youtu.be/l3HLqRp2xg4

1 Like

Fine, go after the most popular politician in America.

And then release the transcript of Flynn’s phone call, and get Obama officials on the record about their concerns about Russian interference into our elections, Flynn’s financial conflicts.

We will see black voter turnout reach 2008 levels.

3 Likes

Obama should claim executive privilege over this; go scorched earth. Not that I think there was anything wrong with the unmasking. Everything I have read about Flynn suggests he was a real national security risk and it was totally appropriate that his name be made known to the appropriate authorities.

1 Like

Unmasking is routine and there’s nothing wrong with it…

And there will be nothing happening to the FBI, IRS or Obama…

1 Like

Jus sayin monte, yer the VP, yer levin in a few days, yer did a spectacular job for eight years,

Why yer concern over Flynn?

It seems you are incorrect and it isn’t normal at all.

USSID 18 provides the legal process for handling signals intercepts that inadvertently scoop up information on American citizens and ensures their constitutional rights are protected. Normal procedure calls for any American’s name to be redacted. Yet, there are certain circumstances that the names of Americans should NOT be redacted from certain intelligence reports (https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/1118/CLEANEDFinal%20USSID%20SP0018.pdf) (see Section 7.2 and 7.3).

A prosecutor would have to prove that Rice requested the unmasking solely for political purposes and Moss says that would be nearly impossible.

2 Likes

Obama can no longer claim executive privilege as he is no longer the president.

He could claim the 5th,

2 Likes

The outlandish claims he makes is proof positive he regularly talks out of his butt hole and hasn’t the slightest idea on what he is talking about! Ever!

1 Like

Flynn was considered a national security risk and Obama told Trump so…:man_shrugging:

Comedy break!

Of course the resident clown announces his return by citing MSNBC as a credible source! rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

appointment, clinton, 1998 was a lifetime ago.

Even their leftist Writers don’t agree!

1 Like

Here is another example! Matt Taibbi who writes for Rolling Stone just wrote a scathing piece on Obama and the Flynn spying scandal. Taibbi is no Trump supporter Nor a conservative by any stretch of the imagination, so if he is admitting as much in terms of what happened to Flynn as being a violation on civil liberties , then you really know that this is pretty bad!

1 Like

On Lawfare this evening, a group including a counsel for Protect Democracy, representing over 960 former federal prosecutors and Justice Department officials, presented an essay reviewing the administration’s position that Judge Emmet Sullivan must accept the Justice Department’s request to dismiss the Michael Flynn lying-under-oath felony case.

Lots of links to references there. Read and judge for yourself, or alternatively, let William Barr tell you what the law is.