The Notre Dame cathedral is burning, and ‘it feels like the end of the world’

Shocker.

I don’t think I need to add much. Propaganda is essential to influencing retards.

If only they’d keep the mouth-breathing to themselves.

Are you disputing the fact that Muslims were celebrating this?

Honk Honk

57009141_10205203400361392_8510464103452508160_n

1 Like

Not too bright are you.

Again: Propaganda is essential to influencing retards. The best lies have a seed of truth to them.

Apparently you are overlooking the 12 previous churches that have been burned in France at the hands of celebrating Muslims - although that makes sense. You are a Brit and worship on your knees before your Muslim superiors while the rape your girls by the thousands. Because of that - your opinions and statements on this matter are as worthless as they are irrelevant. Go prepare your daughter for her Paki fisting, cuck.

2 Likes

I am sure some are, but blacked’s picture doesn’t prove that.

1 Like

:laughing:.

That must be it.

The ■■■■ are training sharks and vultures to kill the faithful, fyi.

You shame the English. KYS.

2 Likes

No need of proof here.

It’s already gone worldwide. Muslims did this.

1 Like

Jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams.

Its like Tom Horn said at the gallows, he is being hung for all the bad things he has done that he got away with, not for the bad thing he did not do.

1 Like

Nothing to see here, no pattern at all. It’s all coincidence.

2 Likes

Those are pretty recent events. I had no idea. I’m now leaning towards this being intentional. I was already there a little bit to begin with but now I’m there all the way. This blaze did not start on its own or by accident.

Case settled! Forensics be damned, Muslims!

:laughing:. Retards and propaganda.

:red_circle: NOUVELLES DU FRONT :mega: PARIS BRÛLE-T-IL ? :point_right: Réponse: OUI … Notre Dame !

:interrobang::interrobang::interrobang: INCENDIE VOLONTAIRE :interrobang::interrobang::interrobang:

:bangbang:#Paris brûle-t-il ? #notredame oui :bangbang:

:red_circle:Ce qu’on sait

• flèche effondrée
  • charpente HS et effondrée (du XIIIe)
  • propagation en cours au beffroi nord
  • reliques pas encore évacuées (Couronne d’épines du Christ, Ste Croix etc…)

:red_circle:Ce qui est en cours

• tentatives de maîtriser l’incendie
  • largages d’eau impossibles, la voûte s’effondrerait
  • évacuation de certaines oeuvres d’art
  • ouverture d’une enquête criminelle
  • fermeture des rues les plus proches de la Cathédrale

:red_circle: Une thèse officielle : accident de chalumeau lors des travaux (point chaud qui couve + bois secs + les courants d’air dingues dans ces édifices = gros feu)
:fast_forward: comme à #Nantes pour la Cathédrale en 1972 et Saint Donatien en 2015

:red_circle: Ce qui fragilise la thèse officielle

• il y aurait eu DEUX départs de feu
  • il y aurait eu PLUSIEURS TENTATIVES D’INCENDIE volontaires de la Cathédrale ces dernières années
  • l’auteur de l’une d’elles a été jugé très récemment
  • la thèse de l’accident de chalumeau a été la première explication officielle et très vite reprise dans TOUS les médias mainstream
  • curieusement ces accidents de chalumeau n’arrivent pas sur des édifices civils tels que châteaux, tribunaux etc…
  • un chantier de cette nature doit avoir un plan chaud qui précise quoi, où et comment utiliser les outils qui dégagent de la chaleur, ainsi que des détecteurs de toutes natures (présence, incendie, fumée etc)

:red_circle: NEWS FROM THE FRONT :mega: PARIS BURN IT? :point_right: Answer: YES … Notre Dame!

:interrobang::interrobang::interrobang: VOLUNTARY FIRE :interrobang::interrobang::interrobang:

! ️ # Paris burns? #notredame yes! ️

:red_circle:What we know

• collapsed arrow
  • HS frame and collapsed (XIIIth)
  • propagation underway at the north belfry
  • relics not yet evacuated (crown of thorns of Christ, Ste Croix etc …)

What’s going on

• attempts to control the fire
  • impossible water drops, the vault would collapse
  • evacuation of certain works of art
  • opening of a criminal investigation
  • Closure of the streets closest to the Cathedral

:red_circle: An official thesis: accident of blowtorch during the works (hot point which broods + dry woods + the drafts of air in these buildings = big fire)
:fast_forward: as at #Nantes for the Cathedral in 1972 and Saint Donatien in 2015

:red_circle: What weakens the official thesis
- there would have been TWO fire starts
- there were SEVERAL FIRE RETREATS from the Cathedral in recent years
- the author of one of them has been judged very recently
- the thesis of the blowtorch accident was the first official explanation and very quickly repeated in ALL mainstream media
- curiously, these torch accidents do not happen on civil buildings such as castles, courts etc …
- a site of this nature must have a hot plan that specifies what, where and how to use the tools that give off heat, as well as detectors of all kinds (presence, fire, smoke etc)

1 Like

Cucks and Muslims - it’s an obsession that I can’t quite understand but nonetheless there it is.

Tell me bong, are the grooming gangs keeping their numbers up? Jealous you can’t get in on the action?

How does it feel to be a part of the destruction of Anglo history and culture?

1 Like

Lol “anglo”, which incel community are you a part of?