The Notre Dame cathedral is burning, and ‘it feels like the end of the world’

Honk honk! Hey kids wanna hear a joke? Notre Dame or “Our Lady” in French, is a HUGE cathedral. They started in 1160 and get this, took two centuries to create! Now this next part is whacky. Due to a fire, it’ll fall down in a matter of hours.

Kind of like western civilization, eh kiddos? Centuries in the making and falling in a matter of hours. Honk honk, no Christians left in Paris to mourn. Just Muslims and Africans warming their hands by the fire.

Wouldn’t it be just the funniest thing if they put a mosque in its place? It’s all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggled for… it’s all a monstrous, demented gag! So why can’t you see the funny side? Why aren’t you laughing? Honk honk!

3 Likes

It could have bought precious time. I’m talking commercial - industrial, or simply custom made sprinklers. Serious water deilvery. High pressure interior fire hose systems at every level. It might have worked. I would imagine every level already did have fire control systems. No one could be that dense, to miss such a critical addition.

I’ve been trying to beat a fapping addiction, was in the middle of relapsing when I saw this news. One of the most beautiful structures ever built by mankind is burning to the ground and I’m sitting in the dark jacking it because I already can’t deal with the despair and hopelessness of reality. This world is one big sick joke, I’m sick of it, I go through phases of trying to regain hope and save myself but this world isn’t even worth it. I don’t dare have hope anymore. How the fuck do you beat the blackpill? How the fuck can we even face this reality and still be funtional human beings? What do we do?

Also, I love how the news is like “IT SURVIVED THE NAZIS!!” No fucking shit it did, the Nazis would have ensured it survived millenia, it’s the epitome of true European art unlike the degenerate FILTH that’s plastered all over Paris today. The Nazis sure as hell would have burned that, but Notre Dame? Who the fuck actually believes that shit? How long can they keep up the lie that the last hope for Europe that would have saved it from this decay and degeneracy would have committed such nonsensical acts?

I could see it saving the lower section when timbers started falling in on itself, but again it wouldn’t have done anything for the roof which the sprinkler system would be suspend from.

Yeah - we wouldn’t want to mistakenly accuse Muslims or anything. It’s not like they have a reputation for destroying things and killing people. Plus, we all know what happens when we make Muslims angry…

1_tFWx-Uk1GuTxT58E-dIvHg

1 Like

I do not wish to get off track; and I will try to locate the article. Vietnamese Immigrant ( LEGAL IMMIGRANT ) buys property in California, in a known wildfire zone. Drumroll; he built his home entriely with non flammable material. Steel framing & roof trusses & steel roofing, marble, stone, concrete. It still had exterior rooftop sprinklers. I believe he may have not even had fire insurance.

It has very little wood on the sides, just an Oak skeleton, and an Oak Beamed roof, a few doors, the rest is stone, not an once of steel in it so no reason to have a cutting torch on the job.

Here is what the Religion of Peace thinks courtesy of Facebook Live.

Yep, jumping to conclusions re: terrorism or matters of national security aint never done no harm.

:laughing:.

Here is facebook live. Make of it what you will.

That’s the thing about social media. You can find anything that reinforces your own sewage thoughts if you really look for it.

If the fire started on the roof (which appears was the case) it would not be extinguishable by sprinklers inside the building, and once inside the building, the growing fire would overwhelm the capacity of the sprinklers, possibly even disabling them as it burned the structure they were attached to.

2 Likes

NBC continues to provide the better coverage, with experts who understand the architecture and know what’s most at risk.

Stained glass very vulnerable.

Notre Dame, if I understood the description correctly, is, in some way, a stone vault. The hope is that a lot of things will be protected within that central vault-like area.

Of concern is the loss of the roof, which, in this design, is part of what holds up the walls. Priority #1 will be to get engineers in there ASAP to assess the situation and temporarily reinforce the walls until a new roof is built.

Heartbreaking. I’ve been to Notre Dame. Exquisite architecture and stained glass, a place that really did inspire awe even from the nonreligious. This is such a loss for the world, a structure that can be rebuilt but never replaced. Not to mention the archives, the works of art. And during Holy Week, too. Unfathomable, the way all great tragedies are.

It’s as if the entire world was burning before our eyes.

1 Like

f7c821f920a5ca9a1e1ecaae5d82b8e50e4a3dabea0317ad2c7b31fc8050311a

Have you ever been to Vienna and seen the numerous holes (which have been deliberately left unplugged by the Viennese as proof) drilled into scores of magnificent centuries old stone buildings by the Nazis with the intent to place demolition explosives and raze the city?

And what makes you think that this fire was set by degenerates?

Honk Honk

I’m aware the infowars retards are out in full force.

What the fuck are you talking about? Muslims are laughing about this shit because they don’t give a fuck about our culture and our history. They want to subjugate it and destroy it. They have no place anywhere in the West and need to be shipped back to the desert shitholes they came from so they and the ■■■■ can murder each other for the rest of eternity.

Nice job working the ■■■■ in there.

Anyone who takes social media as representative of anything other than social media is a straight up retard.

1 Like

Thanks.

And a picture is worth a thousand words.

f7c821f920a5ca9a1e1ecaae5d82b8e50e4a3dabea0317ad2c7b31fc8050311a

1 Like