The Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Incident

The entire narrative that the New York Times tried to sell the public was a big joke from the start and most people didn’t buy it. Which means most are waking up and that is a good thing!

3 Likes

Very good. People aren’t that gullible anymore.

1 Like

Seymour Hersh.
I don’t know the exact date of this interview, but fairly recent.

Nord stream and Ukraine war: they are all about winning the 2024 election

Ukraine is an incredibly corrupt place.

1 Like

I am having difficulty connecting the two aspects to an election outcome.

Me neither. I can’t connect the dots, but Hersh knows his stuff and he is still mentally sharp.

If you consider that Biden (or whoever is behind the rubber mask) is only a puppet, it’s obvious it’s not his ambition.

If you realize the real puppet masters are the necons who have irrational hatred of Russia, their actions can be understood.

I am not as adept at knowing these details but realize my own country being taken hostage by US interests. Some how I am crossed with how we are involved when we shouldn’t be.

That has a lot to do with the geographical location, facing the Atlantic Ocean, and bordering with Russia.

I don’t know how the royals are implicated, but judging from the Windsors and the Dutch royals, it’s probably not a good sign. I don’t know if the king still does it, but I heard he would go around the capital in blue jeans and visit bars.