The New World Order (NWO)

Monteshih-tzu is here to spread the MSM messages for the luciferian cult.
Don’t feed the contrarian weasel troll. He enjoys wasting your energy.
Ignore him.

2 Likes

NWO is the paradise which one well-known religion strives for, and it ain’t Islam.
That’s why the Rothschilds, Karl Marx and Joo Biden are part of the satanic religion.

1 Like

Karl Marx and Joe Biden, who is a catholic btw, are not contemporaries…:man_shrugging:

Both Helmut Kohl (of Germany) and Karl Marx had ancestors who moved from Galicia, Poland/Ukraine, to Germany and converted to Catholicism for convenience.

Stop changing the subject. We were discussing Joe Biden who is catholic, was raised a catholic, and converted to nothing…

I was alluding to him, because he’s no different.

Quoting MSM, but you always reject the MSM when I quote them…

a1d9d588b0bdff24

3 Likes

… because they need a leader to coordinate and direct them.

That explains the hair-sniffing

3 Likes

Boot-Lickers Matter !

2 Likes

I’m here …

2 Likes

Some people just can’t accept that they live in a chaotic world. Everything has a sinister beginning and is intend to ultimately control them and they navigate life in that lens…:man_shrugging:

New World Order is an action-oriented religion. There have only been experiments which went terribly wrong. Like the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and later the Cultural Revolution in China and Khmer Rouge rule in Cambodia.
Every time it was tried, many people died.

What is the hallmark of the New World Order religion?
Total control. Political, monetary, physical and psychological control of humans.

1 Like

Screenshot_2

1 Like

1 Like

Screenshot_14

Did he get a decent Jooish burial?