The Neo-Cons are trying to Create a Hot War with Russia

It is entirely possible that Trump should have been elected; but I really do not "know " that, as a certainty.

I would much rather have Trump as president than to have Biden as president. But that does not affect my analysis–even just a little bit.

This was just confirmed as being fake!

So the US gives China intelligence then China goes ahead and shares it with Russia! I swear I wish I was making this shit up, but there you have it.

1 Like

Ukrainian nazi units have been shelling Donbass, killing thousands of citizens, many of whom are now Russian citizens.

The Zionist regime in Kiev asked for the Russian action.

Neocon is euphemism for rich ■■■■■

Zelensky is an Israeli citizen. Poroshenko, Nuland, Clinton and Biden are ■■■■

1 Like

The state Department is telling Zelensky not to negotiate with Russia on a peace settlement. Ending the war is not in Biden’s interests which is why they are telling Zelensky what to do.

Then follow this up with the bag lady as she is out and about drumming up support for the war machine. What is next? Maybe we will have Tony Blair coming out next in support of war against Russia?

2 Likes

Hopefully even if this videos is fake the ghost of Kiev it’s still real because it sounds pretty cool and it’s good propaganda for Ukrainian morale

This from the moron himself Adam Kinzinger :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FMdscdUXEAIlWSC

This is pretty intense and its almost surreal to watch as if the guy is in a video game of some sorts. Notice the breath of relief at the end? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

True enough but, I would hope that both offend a good percentage of people.

Putin doesn’t offend me, he’s a real leader that is toying with the rest of the world, at the expense of the dumbest US President ever! Rigged elections has consequences!

I can agree with that.

Here we go! The prune is at it again! When Soros gets involved then you know the corruption and graft is real!

This article is 7 years old.

1 Like

Yes, I know, what was strange and why I posted it was the fact it stated “Ukraine Crisis” in its tagline. I thought the irony back in the Crimea annexation was an interesting insight in retrospect! The fact we are back to the Ukraine conflict in 2022 with a George Soros reference can not be overlooked. He still has a staked interest in this current incarnation where the usual suspects all have their connections to him and thus his name has been surfacing lately in relation to all the political corruption. Where there is that, George can not be too far behind.

No doubt Soros will not hesitate to be a vulture picking over Ukrainian childrens dead bodies.

1 Like

He just helped produce this recent propaganda piece. Notice all the RINOS in this video?

This is an excellent read for anybody wanting to go into the weeds deeper. Liz Cheney, yeah fking cunt along the rest of the traitorous cock suckers like Lindsey Graham, Sean Hannity, Hillary Clinton, Clapper, all pining for a war with Russia need to be dragged out into the street and hung!

The Americans itching for war

2 Likes