The Neo-Cons are trying to Create a Hot War with Russia

Isn’t it funny how the Maylay Flight that was shot down over Ukraine is all but a distant memory?

1 Like

Hillary Clinton: Russian weapons were used.

Huh? All Ukrainian weapons were made in Russia (then in 2015).

It was not a MiG but a Sukhoi of the Ukrainian air force.

The Malyasian plane showed sings of gun fire aimed at the cockpit.

Russia later tested that by having a fighter plane shooting at a scrapped plane on the ground.

Sukhois can’t fly as high as MiGs, and that’s why the Ukrainian flight control told the Malaysian pilots to lower the altitude.

I believe it! Its no coincidence however that in some strange way the US is tied to Ukraine one way or another, and leads me to want to ask other questions.

1 Like

The Biden family and Ukraine.
The “Fuck the EU” Nuland lady and her husband named Kagan (meaning Khazar ruler).

The Khazars were notorious slave traders by the way.
Ukraine is where the Khazar Empire sat, and “Kiev” meant “trading post.”

It’s not so much the US-Ukraine tie, but the Zionist-Ukraine tie.

Correction above. 2014
Maidan crisis was brewing from the end of 2013, sponsored by the Israeli Mossad who supplied rooftop snipers shooting at both the police and demonstrators.
And the fake nazis in Kiev doing their stuff, also sponsored by the Mossad.

Ethnic Russians in Crimea and Donbass read the handwriting on the wall and promptly joined Mother Russia for protection and declared independence from Kiev.

I understand that 150,000 Kiev troops are amassed to attack Donbass, which is not reported in the Western press.

Tucker didn’t mention Liz Cheney, the war-monger bitch daughter of the war-monger asshole Dick Cheney who shot his friend in the face while “hunting”.

Liz is the bitch that sides with the Dems on the Jan 6 Committee of Pelosi’s Selected Obfuscating Assholes and who hates Donald Trump and the Republican Party with a passion.

4 Likes

Putin reiterates “Russia’s security first.”
Interestingly, Ukraine is not a part of NATO. So why the NATO build-up in Poland and Rumania?

Crimea is part of Russia anyway, and the citizens there are Russian and have voted on being part of Russia, so the NATO build up is more to do with showing how tough they can be but there is little they can do if Russia decides to act.

1 Like

Here we go again with the war talk!

Ukraine is a hot mess and has been ever since the Obama administration stuck their fingers into the internal affairs of the country. In recent days the DC administrative state and their corporate stenographers in media, have been promoting a position that the U.S. needs to go to war with Russia in defense of Ukraine.

So here is my best guess on why this administration wants to start a war with Russia over Ukraine.

1. They are losing so badly in the polls they need to create a distraction ( Wag the Dog)
  2. The military R&D division better known as the MIC need to some way to make money and get everyone into compliance to stoke new and more fear.
  3. A war with Russia will no doubt cause a major reshuffling of the cards to reduce yet again population by sending troops to die.

Americans need to revolt to prevent the NEO-CONS from sending our country to spiral out of control. A war with Russia will no doubt make that happen. We simply can’t afford both literally and figuratively. This is insane!

Lastly the only person that can probably save humanity from this catastrophe is probably Putin himself IMO, because our leaders are not people who have our best interests in mind. Where are the republipukes on this issue? Silent as usual?

1 Like

Here are two opposing views.

One with Tulsi Gabbard, who BTW is telling the truth to which we are in an upside down world, but she does bring up some valid points.

Now we got Mike Pompeo, who is unrecognizable at this point and hard to imagine this guy was a Trump appointee, however he is very much part of the establishment and does his best to express the ineptitude of this admin but at the same time. in parsed words, is advocating the US needs to go on the offensive.

1 Like

We could hurt Russia more by seizing ALL their foreign financial assets etc to bring their economy to a halt.
The DEAD from the neck up by voting in the VILLAGE IDIOT has csused this to happen . Putin knows Bidet isn’t close to being smart enough to counter him with whatever brain he has is like Silly Putty and can do whatever he wants and isn’t close to be challenged by NATO.
I agree, if military action is needed, we develop a plan to win at all costs along with an exit plan or don’t do it half- assed and waste lives for nothing( Vietnam) for Corp America. Absolutely no half stepping either All or NOTHING.
If we do go in then all the politicians legal age children should go. No exceptions!!!

1 Like

Just remember is not Biden that is calling the shots. The MIC is what is behind all of this nonsense. Cooler heads however should prevail as Putin knows very well what is at play here. We can’t afford a war the way the state of the world is in right now. Nuclear? Who knows, but maybe that is what the Neocons want as most of them have a contingency plan to hide underground and bunker it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3F3Q2WWZY

at 42:00

I don’t like this interviewer at all, but Jim Willie has good intel.

1 Like

If congress does not declare war on Russia then we shouldn’t be sending one dollar’s worth of weaponry or one son or daughter into the theater.

BTW, our hero’s in Congress have not declared war since WWII. Chuck and Nancy, what are you up to this weekend?

Russia’s foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, recently declared angrily that his country is now “running out of patience” with the US.

So I would suggest that it is Russia–not the US–that is being confrontational.

And I would stand up to Russia.

Remember, wars far more often begin through appeasement than through strength.

Fuck off faaag… Putin is the todays world
Leader now suck his cock

Well, it is certainly good to know that you deal in well-reasoned, classy responses…

2 Likes

Please flush out to what extent you would trust Joe Biden to organize a war effort against Russia. Also, please advise as to your end game as we have witnessed last summers tail between our legs exit at the hands of the Taliban.

If Chuck and Nancy declare war, which won’t happen, then mount an overwhelming effort. If not keep to our own knitting.

Ask yourself, are we going to defend Ukraine’s borders when Joe won’t defend our own?

Your cavalier words about “a war effort against Russia” seem to assume that this is exactly what I have in mind.

Perhaps you should merely avoid assuming…