The Neo-Cons are trying to Create a Hot War with Russia

What God? Yahweh had a wife.

(2) Did Jesus really claim he was the Messiah?

(3) The Talmud did not exist around the time of Jesus. The tome is a compilation of teachings of Pharisee elders (or rabbis) which is today’s Judaism. Even Wikipedia (censored and edited by them) makes no bones about it.

" The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All mainstream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees."

And we know Jesus’ opinion about the Pharisee.

(1) I do not see anywhere in the Bible–either the Old Testament or the New Testament–any indication that what you say (about Yahweh’s having “a wife” is true.

(2) Yes, he did say that He was the promised messiah.

In his conversation with the Samaritan woman, The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, ‘I who speak to you am he’.” (John 4:25f)

(3) You are correct about the Talmud: Wikipedia says that its final version “probably belongs to the end of the 4th century.”

But Jesus’s severe distaste for the rabbis of His time had nothing, whatsoever, to do with His view of Judaism–which He strongly embraced. Rather, He saw the pharisees–correctly–as being totally wrapped up in obeying the Mosaic Law (and even their often fantastic interpretations of it), without having love in their hearts.

(1) The Old Testament has many authors with different views and the final editors (who were official Judean court scribes and who came centuries after the original documents were penned) did not erase but made additions. Consequently, there are many contradictions.

(2) “Christ” is Greek (meaning messiah) and describes a ceremony of anointing someone with oil, an ancient Egyptian ritual for appointing a king. It is a political and not a spiritual process.

(3) There were many factions in Jooish thought around the time of Jesus who represented only ONE faction who considered the Pharisee to be satanic. These different factions eventually disappeared in Judaism except one: the Pharisee faction which became today’s rabbinical, Talmudic Judaism.

(1) There are, indeed, many authors to the Old Testament books.

But to claim that they had “different views”–when they were writing under the inspiration of Yahweh, and NOT merely transcribing their own views–is simply wrong.

(2) Yes, “Christ” (christos) is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word “messiah.”

But to claim that Jesus was not the promised Messiah–Christ–simply because of an “ancient Egyptian ritual” is simply ridiculous.

Where do you get your information, that Jesus “considered the Pharisee[s] to be satanic”? (He sometimes condemned them–and even called them a “brood of vipers”–but nowhere did He claim that the faction per se was “satanic.”)

Oh, an addendum: Do you consider yourself to be a practicing Christian? Or a practicing J*w? Or an agnostic? Or an atheist?

Just curious…

(1) Court scribes who edited and added to ancient passages written centuries before them were not divinely inspired.

Their employers — kings — had political axes to grind.

Jeremiah 8:8

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, And the Law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

(2) There were a number of Jooish messiahs (leaders, strongmen) in the first centuries BC and AD who were not successful in their revolts against Rome.

(3) The Pharisees were and are satanic.

Mathew 12:12 (to the Pharisees)
“You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.”

John 8:44 (to the Pharisees)
“44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

No, I am not a church Christian. I simply believe in the Creator of the Universe, whom some refer to as “Source,” “God,” or “Great Spirit”

PS

Even ■■■■ Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult? - henrymakow.com

I had to go to a different browser than Google to find the article.
Dr Makow is Jooish, but he is not satanic or luciferian, because he is not practicing such teachings.

Yes, “Khazarian” is euphemism for Ashkenazi Joos.

They converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 9th century. The synagogue of satan.

If you’re familiar with the Streetfighter, go to 20 min. or so.

Don’t mess with the Russian bear.

I just can’t take patriot-tards seriously.

We’re the strongest force the world!

We’re gonna send our 5 foot 4 mulatto trannies to kick your ass!

1 Like

Yeah! That is understating it just a bit! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We are in some serious trouble if we can not secure our own borders and we got no business starting wars in other countries!

Fake money. Fake banks.
Fake jobs and fake products.
Fake businesses and investments.
Fake teachers. Fake education.
Fake entertainers and players.
Fake heath system.
Fake vaccines.
Fake politicians with fake smears and fake causes.
Fake news.
Fake colleges.
Fake divisions, fake unity.
Fake religious and cultists.
Fake climate campaign.
Fake laws and lawyers. Fake justice.
Fake elections. Fake leadership. Fake policies.
Real crisis.

2 Likes

Had there not been a crooked election, Reelected President Trump never would have allowed it to get to this point. He would not have made Putin rich by destroying domestic energy production. He never would have allowed BILLIONS of dollars of American military hardware to fall in the hands of the Taliban.
We know that DEMOCRATS are behind every major war this country has had to face. WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam. It took Republican leadership to get us out of all those wars.
This fall, a politician having a D by his/her name is going to lose.

1 Like

Here’s an easier proposal. Quit destroying AMERICAN ENERGY PRODUCTION. Russia got rich because Unelected Joe shut down American energy production. Take the government boots off the necks of the producers and slow down the revenue stream to Putin.
It helped that we had a strong President in Trump, (the total OPPOSITE of a neo-con.)

2 Likes

I’m no expert on oil production, but when the country was shut down in 2020, US oil production plummeted from 13 million to 9 million barrels per day. The price of oil went from $60 to $20 a barrel. I suspect a lot of that drop in production came from frackers. It costs more to produce oil from fracking, probably more than $20 a barrel.

Yes, Biden has been an abomination, and doing things like cancelling the Keystone pipeline was just sticking a thumb in the eye of people who’d spent a lot of money on it for no good reason. But the price of a barrel of crude has more influence on oil production, and a low price kills Russia’s economy.

1 Like

I, too, think that it is simply absurd that President Biden has shut down drilling on federal lands–and just about anywhere he can–and is now reduced to purchasing oil from elsewhere. (Presumably, it is all part of his master plan to ween us off fossil fuels, and transition to “green” energy.)

But just why should that militate against anything that I have previously said?

Note: Joe Biden is not a neo-conservative (and there is no such thing as a “neo-con”; that is just a made-up term used to smear those with whom one disagrees, by associating them with con men and convicts).

No, he is really more of a neo-liberal.

1 Like

Russia’s economy is based on oil. PERIOD. Unelected Joe just handed Russia an unearned advantage in that market. Joe made Putin rich. And Putin is thanking the world by attacking Ukraine.
Joe isn’t so much a neo con as he is a plain idiot whose stupidity led to war. Some of the worst wars of all time occurred because American politicians were stupid and asleep at the switch.
You’ll notice when Trump (the last LEGALLY elected president) was in office, there was world peace. American military personnel were coming home. ISIS was defeated. The middle east was moving toward peace.
It took an unelected moron of a Democrat to reverse all of that.

War is a natural occurrence. Preventing war is a conscious and deliberate act. It is accomplished by the top superpower in the world (the United States, for a while) making war way too costly for the barbarians on the other side of the world. Unelected Joe just made war profitable again for the animals.

2 Likes