The lies we have heard from the media

People aren’t going to accept 100% digital currency, yet. It will be a byproduct of contact tracing for pandemics. All in the public interest of course.

Look at the successful Chinese virus management program in South Korea. A positive diagnosis requires the patient to install a tracking app on their cell phone that reports detail location data which can easily be matched with digital transactions.

Lightly masked location data is published to open databases available to public applications. A ubiquitous feature of South Korean life is checking to see if an infected person lives nearby or has visited a shop or restaurant. The potential for far reaching abuse as we have seen with the infamous no fly list. Nonetheless anyone objecting to big brother looking over our shoulders is smeared as an enemy of public health.

1 Like

And will last as long as the first EMP.

Well. that’s what we’re being told. But the CV scam cat is nearly out of the bag, so there will be no need for fucking apps, chips, and implanted AI devices which intrude into our privacy, then we can all forget this shit once and for all, and get back to normal . . . and I don’t mean get back to the ‘new normal’ either!

As to ‘people aren’t going to accept 100% digital currency’, if physical money is withdrawn worldwide we’ll have no choice but to accept it. Imagine the power that would give politicians and globalists?

Know what an EMP would do to your digital currency???

1 Like

3 Likes

If you want an answer can you expand on it please? And if you do, tell me what EMP is??

An EMP or Electro Magnetic Pulse is a wave of electromagnetic radiation. An EMP does not directly hurt people, but an EMP interacts with power lines, metal, conductive materials and electronics and causes power spikes. In very large events an EMP can cause electronic systems failures. A large one could knock out power or kill electronic equipment.

Common cause, solar radiation from the sun, the damaging Amp would be caused by a nuclear explosion in the atmosphere which would destroy most computers and electronic equipment. Your digital dollars would disappear.

1 Like

Thanks. My son talks about some kind of subcutaneous microchip which can be inserted into a finger-tip to track the wearers’ movements, and reveal all kinds of other surveillance and personal information, and that sounds a bit like your explanation.

An EMP attack (nuclear explosion in the atmosphere) would permanently destroy anything electronic.

Power grids, computers, televisions, even your vehicle if it has any electronics.

Without electricity or the ability to transport food there would be a complete breakdown in society and a lot of death.

If you’re interested this is a good article that explains what it is and what would happen:

I don’t know of course, but I’d guess that solar flares have a lot more effect here on planet Earth than a localised nuke explosion in the atmosphere?

An EMP could cause catastrophic damage to society because we are dependent on electricity. With a solar flare we’d have warning and could theoretically shut down the grids in time to protect them.

No electricity means no transportation, no food supply. No pharmacies for medications or transport for medications. No means to communicate.

Think about all you rely on electricity for and what would happen if you had none. And by “you” I mean your entire country.

1 Like

Not very long a time.

That is why I said theoretically :wink:

From the article I posted:

The good news here is that with a solar event taking place 96 million miles away, we would have approximately 20 hours of lead time, and could potentially take the power grid offline to protect transformers and other infrastructure until an event passed by.

Solar storms aimed at Earth come in three stages, not all of which occur in any given storm.

First, high-energy sunlight, mostly x-rays and ultraviolet light, ionizes Earth’s upper atmosphere, interfering with radio communications. Next comes a radiation storm, potentially dangerous to unprotected astronauts.

Finally comes a coronal mass ejection, or CME, a slower moving cloud of charged particles that can take several days to reach Earth’s atmosphere. When a CME hits, the solar particles can interact with Earth’s magnetic field to produce powerful electromagnetic fluctuations.

1 Like

True, but and orderly shutdown of the entire grid is not a single switching. I doubt we are knowledgeable ourselves of the procedures that power companies that are part of the national grid have in place for an orderly shutdown.

You may recall the blackout in the north-east some decades ago that was caused by the misprogramming of a single protective relay. The blackout lasted for 13 hours. Cascading overloads of substations occurred.

Sorry to go off topic, but this is interesting history and did likely result in some lies by the media. :innocent:

1 Like

With a sizable blast in the atmosphere, an MP could cripple a continent.

Imagine no electricity, internet, electronics.

The effect of solar flares are somewhat temporary where an EMP is a bit ore permanent…

Yes. And an EMP can damage electrical devices that are not turned on. Anything with inductance devices within its circuits is subject to damage.

1 Like

Another conspiracy that Covid 19 is a creation of the Democratic Party…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m afraid all that is awaiting us around the corner anyway, so you can forget EMP. You’re six hours behind me, so when you wake up and read the newspapers this morning, you’ll see what I mean. Our police have just been given new powers, including roadside tests for fucking COVID (god how I hate that word), and suffice to say that I’m making preparations because NO WAY will some oaf in a uniform with an IQ of 20 tell me that ‘You’ve tested positive. Get out of the car please.’.

1 Like

If that happened, those who live on that continent will have no further need of electricity, the internet, or electronics because they’ll have been fried by radiation?