The Islamic State is spreading again

I say Egypt is better off now, but no matter how bad Assad Is , his ouster would crrate a power struggle with Iran in the middle of it.No doubt he should go but who would take over.
Hopefully the Kurds would be included.
As a side note, why do we have these debates without insults outsde of Digi
I would like to personally talk to you .

Better than WHAT???

They are in a protracted state of emergency and their bogus democratic reforms have led to harsh treatment and civil liberties violations…:flushed:

“Since President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi secured a second term in a largely unfree and unfair presidential election in March, his security forces have escalated a campaign of intimidation, violence, and arrests against political opponents, civil society activists, and many others who have simply voiced mild criticism of the government. The Egyptian government and state media have framed this repression under the guise of combating terrorism, and al-Sisi has increasingly invoked terrorism and the country’s state of emergency law to silence peaceful activists.”

https://www.cfr.org/interactive/global-conflict-tracker/conflict/instability-egypt

What other types of leaders do we expect to have in these countries??? Certainly there are no JFKs or Ronald Reagan’s that come to power !!!

I’m just saying for all the pain and suffering and death and US interference, Egyptians are not really any better off under the new regime than they were under Mubarak.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/2016/05/13/egypt-cairo-mubarak-sisi-455753.html%3Famp=1

More BS. Toyota produces trucks all over the world.

How little you know about realpolitik. And you know what they say - A little knowledge is a dangerous thing? So that makes you very dangerous. Now stop trolling me and fuck off!

I couldn’t believe it when our loser prime minister Cameron stood at the Despatch Box in the House of Commons and actually proposed that we should support the ‘Syrian rebels’, who were in fact jihadist fighters. In other words he advocated sending in our forces to speed up the fucking global jihad. Doh! You couldn’t make it up, as we say over here.

1 Like

You have yet to demonstrate that you have any real knowledge of the subject at all.

Stop acting like a child when your inadequacies are exposed and maybe one day you’ll learn something.

I asked you to stop trolling me - please respect that request or I shall make an official complaint that you’re flamebaiting.

Report away if you think it’ll do you any good.

This is a discussion forum, you reply to me, I reply to you.

If you want to break that chain you can at any time by not replying to or otherwise addressing me.

Yes. but I think I’m right in saying that there are rules, and trolling other members is an infringement of one of them? But you are right in a way - that I wouldn’t know to whom to make the complaint. All others boards I’ve ever been on have moderators as the first port of call.

You aren’t and haven’t been trolled and this forum has moderators.

Visit the site feedback forum for more information.

Everything I post is always followed - within seconds - of one from you, usually calling me ignorant, or being supercilious by making other snidey remarks.

1 Like

When you reply to me I get a notification.

As I’ve said to you quite a few times stop replying to me and you can thus solve the problem on your own.

Yep, we’ve got one presidential candidate that would change all that.

Cerberus, did you finally use a dictionary to look up the meaning of infringement??? Also, are you going to hit him on the face with your glove???

I actually meant about gun threads, but I like to put you on the right track on other topics too - you obviously need to be put right. But hey, I can take the hint so you won’t be getting any more notification because of my posts to you - unless they’re in response to yours.

1 Like