The Islamic State is spreading again

Despite Trump’s pledge to “bomb the hell out of them”, and more recent declarations that they’re finished, the Pentagon reports that they are once again gaining strength and spreading.

1 Like

Of course you are NOT reading the leftist trash that you are posting. If you had read the entire article that was strong on hypotheticals, you would have seen this gem:

Though Islamic State fighters are present, the pace of operations in Syria has dropped significantly. Army Special Forces soldiers, alongside conventional troops, often sit on their outposts for long stretches of time and only occasionally go after the low-ranking Islamic State fighters hiding in nearby villages, according to one defense official who recently returned from the country.

1 Like

If it’s leftist trash, why are you quoting it, hmmm? :rofl:

Anyway, this is from a Pentagon report, not “leftist trash”… :roll_eyes:

In fact, they’re spreading far beyond the Middle East.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/middle-east/isis-goes-global%3Famp

Who cares. If we can figure out a way to isolate them to the Middle East, let them just run around killing and subjugating other Muslims. Really not a problem.

This is a perfect reason to glass the Middle East. It’s something we should have done a long time ago, but we wanted to extract all the oil first. Once those wells run dry the Middle East will no longer serve a purpose. Glass it.

Does this mean that Trump didn’t singlehandedly defeat them as he has repeatedly claimed?

They will always grow unless they are wiped out. If they have nobody to fight they fight each other. Therein may lay the solution.

I’m really pretty tired of all the winning. Can we stop winning now and go back to how things used to be?

Well, I guess the Pentagon Inspector General will be out of work by morning. Nothing gets under Trump’s skin more than the truth.

1 Like

They’re already far beyond.

Ok, well that’s not going to happen. Anything a little more creative???

Hey @montecresto1 aren’t you always bellyaching about how we are fighting wars and messing up the Middle East? Now it seems like you are itching for a war in the Middle East to stop ISIS. Where do you stand on the issue?

Do you want more military engagement or less?

1 Like

The Islamic State is spreading beyond the Middle East and you see winning. That’s certainly an odd perspective.

WTF are you talking about? I was being sarcastic about all of the “winning” we were supposed to get with Trump.

Right, that’s the WHOLE point. USFP in the ME is ruining it and yet Trump is still bombing seven countries. :man_shrugging:

This further destabilizes the region which in turn is exploited by the Islamic State, and others.

It’s a bot. It doesn’t understand humor or sarcasm.

1 Like

Well my apologies, I haven’t engaged you before that I know. :+1:

Any comments concerning the spread of the Islamic State???

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group

US created ISIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MySIXg8y8I

1 Like

Correct, all he does is brag about such things.