The Islamic State is spreading again

ISIS became a global threat under the previous administration including launching attacks here in the US.

You’re quoting RT (Putin TV) and complaining about brainwashing. Priceless.

1 Like

ISIS is being revived, if true, by the Deep State to discredit Trump.

Michael Flynn said the US created ISIS, but it’s basically the work of the Deep State.

Well, the US created the Islamic State in a sense by creating the opportunity for it to form in the vacuum created by US war in A-stan and Iraq.

In January 2006, Tanzim and five other Iraqi insurgent groups formed the Mujahideen Shura Council, which on 15 October 2006 merged to form Islamic State of Iraq.

The only vacuum that existed in Iraq was the one Obama created by pulling out our troops.

The US has been interfering continually in the ME since the Carter administration. And it’s a complete mess because of it. There’s only one presidential candidate pledging to end our senseless and gratuitous wars, and she’s being stymied by the MSM.

“She”?
Talking about Ms Pocahontas?

Monty muncher tows the line for CHICOM’s by quoting such leftist pink rags!

NBC News Repeats Chinese Communist Party Propaganda in Hit Piece on The Epoch Times

1 Like

The simple fact is that nobody in the West knows the true picture; they’ve been running rings around us, disappearing into the civilian populace when the heats on, and coming back out to carry on where they left off when the heat’s off. Just like the Taliban did and are still doing. They’re smarter than we are, much smarter, and our ‘leaders’ are too fucking dumb to realise it.

At the risk of repeating myself - However dire a situation is, the West can be relied upon to make it a hundred times worse.

1 Like

Russia will take care of it.
Russia accomplished in two weeks what the US air force couldn’t or wouldn’t do, too busy bombing no man’s land in the middle of desert or destroying Syrian infrastructure.

2 Likes

Stand by for accusations of ‘Russian troll’ or ‘Russo-bot’ from the empty vessels. I know, because I get it from them all the time.

No they aren’t, they simply have learned we’re not going to do what is necessary to wipe them out because our public won’t tolerate the kind of casualties that would result.

Well we certainly know that’s a lie. Other than killing civilians the Russians have done very little.

It was the US allied with the Kurds who collapsed the Caliphate and took away 95% of their territory in Syria in a few months.

Funny how you decry the Russians at every turn then try to make them out to be the good guys in Syria.

Really?
I know you have a short memory span, but please do refresh my memory for doing it.

FFS!! We can’t ‘wipe them out’ because they’re in every major town and city in Europe, and probably some in the US too by now, when Trump wanted to keep them out. As for Syria, just leave Assad and the Russians to sort them out - they know what they’re doing, and how best to do it! The US shouldn’t even be in Syria - you’re actually invading a sovereign country. Imagine the hysteria in the West if Russia did that?

Ever read your own profile?

I instinctively hated communism from my teenage days.
Didn’t know why, but I think now I should always trust my gut feelings.

How about your constant refrain that we should have gone after Russia instead of Nazi Germany in WWII?

Think up a lie, keep repeating it, and very soon the gullible fools will believe it.

1 Like

Assad lost control of 2/3 of his “sovereign country” allowing them to operate from his territory for years spreading back into Iraq and interncontinentally.

Without the US involvement he’d have likely been defeated 3 years ago.

You’re living in a fantasy world.

You are intentionally confusing the Soviet Union (1917-1991) ruled by Boshevik ■■■■ and Russia today.