THE HUNT Film Trailer — Trump Supporters Hunted for Sport by Liberal Elites

Jesus would be on the side of the deplorables. Christian pacifism is a fallacy.

If Christians were to become even largely much less universally pacifists we’d be extinct in two or three decades and Islam would dominate the entire world because the only thing preventing it are the Christian Nations of the west.

The movie is just that. A movie. A satirical horror film.

Reality is we have ANTIFA, democrats and SJW promoting violence across the country.

Reality is the left is doing everything they can to muzzle free speech,invoke painting a group of people with ridiculous concepts like “white privilege” and calling anyone who disagrees with them “racist”.

In a time when we have this type of behavior prevailing by a major political party, I hardly think speaking out against a movie, enough so that it gets pulled, is what the conservative party represents.

My choice was just taken away because someone deemed it unseemly in this political environment. The people who made the film just had their investment ruined because someone deemed it unseemly.

I have a problem with that. I have problem with people determining what is and what is not acceptable and imposing that on free people. I take issue with how people are accepting this trend.

I doubt Jesus would approve of many films out there based on their content. I don’t find that relevant to this argument.

I think you are missing the larger point of view of why I disagree with your previous position, however in this last salvo of yours is predicated on free speech which if that is how you want to argue it then be my guest, as I have no counter argument on that premise, just don’t be surprised by the degradation of a society that follows when such narratives in films devolves into gratuitous violence that offers no value to a society as a whole! If you want to see the film go for it, I am sure it will be available on pay per view! Lol!

I’m not sure what your larger point of view was. Jesus or gratuitous violence.

I expanded on my view in my response to you. The attempt to control people via what they can say, what they cannot say is becoming a concern to me. The targeting of this film is just the latest example.

Take your pick they both lead to the same place!

Right! And I was apt to point out that your argument is one predicated on a free speech one! Which is fine by me, but like I said you also can’t ignore it’s implications as well, or maybe you can depending how deep you are willing to go into this issue!

I just finished or I am about to in the next several days a chapter which required researching this very subject matter that took well over 2 years to complete for a book that I will be publishing soon. The insights I gained is pretty devastating to say in the least and would be hard to simply articulate why people like Trump and others are against this film. There are many nuances from a historical lens that aptly explains why media culture is having such an adverse effect that I couldn’t possibly explain to you in a very short paragraph or a series of sentences that you would comprehend in a succinct summary hence why I had to write a book about lol!

That being said, this is not an issue of just about free speech, but certain people who felt pressured to make an executive decision based on a number of factors free speech be damn as even the POTUS is allowed to express their opinions under the same rights we as normal citizens get to enjoy! Even the executives who made the decision to pull the film were exercising their freedoms to arrive at this decision based on the factors of what others opinions were.

Satire is supposed to be funny. Perhaps leftists will find it funny but not so much the rest of us unless at the end it is the deplorables who win.

Dems do it anyway, it started almost immediately after he won the election! If President Trump went silent for a week do you really think the MSM and the TDS haters and Dems would stop their attacks, I’ll place a Vegas bet that they wouldn’t!

President Trump stands up for the country, himself and all Americans and even though his style is a little rough I appreciate it because typically Republicans take the high road with the “above it all” attitude which is not a winning strategy in the current political climate.

JMO

1 Like

I rather am willing to go deep on the issue because the implications of protecting free people from themselves because the government knows better bothers me. Not just a little but a lot.

The insights would be interesting to read about. However, given that I’ve not read them it is difficult to find correlation between a fictional movie and human behavior as a result of a movie.

As a person, yes. In an official capacity to use his position on a matter of this nature? I don’t think it is appropriate.

There have been many shootings in the recent decades. That did not prevent them from making the movie. The current political climate and pressure caused them to remove the film.

Who said anything about government stepping in to protect people from themselves?

Its not just about a movie, its media culture as whole and when you understand the machinations of its production framed within the paradigm of post modernism then you will begin to understand in succinct terms its adverse effects it has had on society as a whole.

You undermine your own argument with that statement. The President like anyone else has the right to express his own opinion regardless if its on the pulpit or not. Last time I checked he didn’t issue a EO or helped enact a law that used his position to undermine free speech. He was merely pointing out the obvious negativity regularly being produced by Hollywood which overwhelmingly produces films that are geared more towards violence and undermining America’s values by freely expressing his opinion on the subject matter. You can’t have it both ways, you are either for free speech for all or free speech for some which the latter is not free speech but censoring some in favor of a confirmed bias!

Yeah? So what! No one can make you feel or do anything. If they felt the need to remove the movie based on a number of factors outside our own purview then that is on them not the President or any outside critics who were opposed to it. Besides, that is speculative on your part to know exactly what the determining factors exactly were that influenced their decision.

They were still in shock. They’ve recovered now and are in full “melt down the country” mode.