THE HUNT Film Trailer — Trump Supporters Hunted for Sport by Liberal Elites

Hollywood is now having second thoughts about releasing a film about Liberal elites hunting down Trump supporters in the mist of the recent shootings in El Paso and Dayton. Hollywood will do itself no favors with this film as it appears on the surface that are trying to ramp up the narrative of a me vs. them mantra that will only serve to pit Americans against one another. What gets me is that liberals always preach about how Trump is so divisive and damaging the country, but how does a film that virtually displays more hate and violence is going to be positive? Sounds rather hypocritical on Hollywood’s part to be lecturing the American public who is promoting hate when films like this are allowed to be produced. I hope Hollywood burns along with all the celebrities homes in the hills. This is definitely going too far and crossing the line. Boycott of Hollywood just got bigger tenfold!

Oh please, please, please, release it.

Is that FAT ASS BLIMP Michael Moore involved with this LEFTIST movie???

He could be! Nevertheless, this is going to backfire in a huge way if they decide to release it!

Well, good luck trying to kidnap some redneck. Release this film for sure; just what Trump supporters need.

I was listening to talk radio on my way home from work yesterday and they were talking about how the human targets in the film are referred to as deplorables.

You are correct! It is very specific as to who they are referencing in this film!

Just saw a blurb stating that while the studio has pulled the ads they are going to go ahead and release it.

Watch the violence rise contemporaneously with it’s showings.

Thinking about this on a deeper philosophical level, this film really is a microcosm of how the left lives in a fantasy world. They can’t arrive at real world solutions by being rational adults so they make films like these to satisfy their quelling angst with gratuitous violence! Hollyweird has become too obsessed in copying Tarrintino’s go to thirst for murderous bloody Shock value!

2 Likes

Reminds me of an incident at the NRA convention in Dallas where a dumbass protester who was blocking our way in tried a grab for my gun.

Didn’t quite workout like he and his buddies were hoping.

I am more interested in who conceived of this project, who produced it, where the funding came from until the last thread to every single personal connection to this film is exposed! You can’t be a purveyor of peace if you are complicit in undermining it, and that is exactly what Hollywackos do by promoting and producing such ideas of evil!

I’m sure most of that is available online if you look a little.

Funny part is, based on the trailers I’m thinking the deplorables win in the end.

Question for you:

This is a hypothetical but I like to know your opinion.

If you were writing a book that is aimed at exposing the dangers of media, would you include a chapter about violence? And if so, can you easily make correalations to real life events and the violence we are exposed to by media within our culture?

I probably would.

Think of the movies and heroes our generation had. Many of them were extremely violent showing the real side of war, policing dealing with bullies etc.

Why didn’t that turn us into murderers? They showed the consequences of unjustly/unlawfully using violence. They didn’t paint the bad guys as being our equals, they didn’t attempt to humanize the bad guys and make them seem more or less just misunderstood like much of what we see today.

We keep being told that media has no effect on people but we know that to be absolutely false because those movies inspired millions of us to buy war bonds, enlist, become cops etc.

I’d also address the addictive nature of video games today and how they are purposely designed to draw the players into a fantasy world that becomes more realistic with every new generation of vid’s that come out.

I’d also talk about the dangers of the role playing games where people get sucked in so far that it affects their ability to live in the real world with real negative consequences.

Millions get involved with these games with few discernible obvious problems but there are a percentage of people who absolutely get lost in them and lose their grip on reality.

They become an escape from the real world, not just entertainment and that is dangerous.

That is great! Thanks for sharing! Good post by you!

1 Like

Here is President Trump’s view on this movie and he articulates a sentiment that is more accurate than I would have express it.

Here is a more in depth article at The Last Refuge

Looks like it to me as well. From the description it makes it more sound like the liberals are the bad guys. Might actually be a pretty good movie.

Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don’t know where they are, or how they got there. They don’t know they’ve been chosen… for a very specific purpose … The Hunt. In the shadow of a dark internet conspiracy theory, a group of globalist elites gathers for the very first time at a remote Manor House to hunt humans for sport. But the elites’ master plan is about to be derailed because one of the hunted, Crystal (Betty Gilpin, GLOW), knows The Hunters’ game better than they do. She turns the tables on the killers, picking them off, one by one, as she makes her way toward the mysterious woman (two-time Oscar® winner Hilary Swank) at the center of it all.

1 Like

I hope we’re right. I also have a feeling that the controversy alone is going to drive ticket sales and make it a much bigger box office producer than it would have been otherwise.

Who knows, this must might prove out to unintentionally be a warning to themselves not to push us too far because very bad things are going to happen if they do.

If anything, judging by the trailer, the Blumhouse film seems to be attempting to illustrate the widening economic divide between the haves and have-nots and villainizing the 1 percent — with its red-state characters as the movie’s victims and heroes.
Trump slams The Hunt movie where elites target 'deplorables'

Movies have had themes like this or worse. Since it is the 1% liberals that wind up getting their butts kicked maybe there will be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to end the movie.

Probably isn’t a great idea to run this with as politically charged the country is these days but I doubt this movie is going to change anything.

1 Like