The Growing Trend that is Threatening All Americans! Please Read!

But how would you know there’s no rhyme or reason. :man_shrugging:

There is no valid - sane reason, for a sane person to harm an innocent. Perhaps it could be considered a convenience, like abortion. That seems to be a good reason for murdering the unborn.*

It always comes back to abortion and the unborn. What about America’s permanent war economy that is responsible for the death of millions of born, living innocents since WW2.

Why not include those killed by EVIL AMERICA prior to WW2? In your mind, did we become evil only after WW2? I know that cannot be. Your damning of America is the progressive liberal’s mantra…“God damn America”.

Barack’s mentor and teacher agrees with you.

Update and more details!

Another article I read stated that she wasn’t going to be charged. This article said she won’t be charged “as an adult”.

It’s almost like telling juveniles, “Hey kids… get it out of your system now, before you turn 18…”

After all, as the linked article notes, Ariana Grande got away with it. So no big deal, right?

Yes you are correct! My question is, what about the other people doing this? Are they juveniles too?

Normally, I’d say that 20 Years is excessive. But, unfortunately, the problem with people my age do this shit to get attention online. And a bunch of bored assholes reward them because they’re also bored.

The only way to get this shit to stop is to do things like this. To hit them with severe punishments so they don’t do it again.

1 Like

You are absolutely correct! One action enables the behaviour to continue and the other deters it from being repeated! The bigger problem or let’s say the potential outcome is predicated on victim class status where getting off with a fine as opposed to throwing the book at her is something that poses as a risk detrimental to fixing the problem.

Here is a screen grab that should be pretty damning!

Imgur

Just a reminder for those who are old enough to remember this is how serious this is!

I recall that. It made everyone feel like nothing is safe.

1 Like

Yes I remember it vividly too, as it dominated the news every day. They never caught the person responsible for the deaths either.

My God , what a stupid comment . Next you will blame our president ! SMH

Trump already has enough to sort out; like causing the Black Plague, & sinking the Titanic.

1 Like

Aside from that one kid’s outrageous sashay?

Here is the thing, in Texas it is supposedly legal to eat in the supermarket provided you don’t attempt to leave with the food (I’ve not done this, I’m just aware of it for having been in retail).

So the dipshit that ate ice cream without putting the lid back on is in the clear, or would be if in Texas. That’s because he didn’t try to hide what he had done from the next customer.

But by trying to conceal it from the next customer that became food tampering.

That isn’t true, you still have to pay for what you consume or damage inside.

Considering the sheer stupidity of the look at me do this crowd I predict a new YouTuber craze: taking swigs of laxative at pharmacies on the sly.

But don’t worry, it will pass.

2 Likes

But authorities are going to coddle them as juveniles.

This is going to get worse.

1 Like

Juveniles ARE juveniles…:man_shrugging:

Who may be tried as adults for certain felonies.