The Growing Trend that is Threatening All Americans! Please Read!

Sorry, not all have the shrink seal. But I bet they all will.

Whatever the prescribed punishments are for each of those crimes in the state’s where it occurs, or if tried federally whatever the federal sentencing guidelines call for.

Laws can be changed with the stroke of a pen & enough support.

I have found none that don’t either have it around the lid on the outside, or a seal across the top of the container that must be peeled off after the lid is removed…:man_shrugging:

Not if those changes would violate the “Cruel and Unusual Punishments” clause.

You haven’t done much shopping for icecream or other dairy products then.

Was that first “woman” actually a TG male?

Did the guy in the 3rd video have an effeminate sashay in the way he walked/ran?

But you don’t think the offenses in the op videos will ever be met with the death penalty…surely?

That is just the dumbest question I heard so far!

Probably not, even if some psycho sentenced an innocent person to death, because of what they did.

1 Like

Actually if someone caused harm to one of my family members, I would not want them incarcerated. I would want them on the street. I could forgive them personally. I’d wait a year or two or three; then the forgiving would begin.

Yes to both. A couple of examples of wasted resources and a fair argument for more abortions.

1 Like

Are you speaking of vengeance???

I said forgiveness. I did not say vengeance.

I know, but it resonated as vengeance to me which is why I asked.

How could you not forgive someone who, without rhyme or reason, deliberately harmed a member of your family? Then again, Jesus beat the snot out of the money changers, He did not forgive them. And Jesus was a professional forgiver.

He made an impromptu whip and drove the animals that were being sold from the temple and he overturned the money changers tables. I don’t believe he beat the snot out of people.

We don’t know that second part. We just know he turned over their tables, and drove out the animals.

Do you know why that happened?

Devout ■■■■ from far and wide made trips to the Temple in Jerusalem for religious reasons. There were three general feast days for this. One was Passover, which was when this incident occurred. Part of the religious dictate was to sacrifice an animal. People traveling from foreign lands weren’t going to bring a ram or a dove with them all that distance. They expected to buy one locally. Sellers leveraged the religious requirements to scalp the cost of the animals. Further, they wouldn’t take foreign coins, and the money changers charged exorbitant exchange fees to convert the travelers’ money into the local currency. Essentially, the merchants on the temple grounds were abusing ■■■■■■ religious requirements to soak the pilgrims.

This concludes our historical minute. Thanks for watching.

1 Like

All true Guvnah and 2000 years latter the problem persists.

Then don’t go to the Temple. Or bring your own goat to sacrifice.