The Great Reset!

Sour grapes… they view it as the mechanism that defeated Trump…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No… I think it is a gift to both parties to implement control.

What are they implementing sp???

Do you know how to fking read or are you really that retarded?

Somebody outsmarted Trump eh???

Except they therefore ganged up on him and outwitted him. Now he’s a one term lame duck going to the house…?

This video is from the actual official World Economic Forum Channel! To all the idiots out there proclaiming that this is a conspiracy theory should reexamine your cognitive abilities in seeing what is truth and what is fiction.

https://youtu.be/q3Y2bIXIJhk

This is fking outrageous!

“Fed Joins Climate Network, to Applause From the Left.”

“Trade is the path to peace. But money-addicts demand the money flow to them but cannot bear to let any flow the other way, hence the preference for conquest over commerce.” – Michael Rivero

1 Like

Macron Tells Davos — ‘Capitalism is over, the great reset is here!’

They are not hiding it!

2nd clip

Like anyone should listen to this shithead!

If this isn’t enough to make your blood boil then you are one of the soy boys here who championed this communistic construct or you ain’t paying attention! We should take stock in the warning signs when they appear.

French President Emmanuel Macron warned modern capitalism “can no longer work,” urging global leaders to focus on tackling inequality and climate change. “We will get out of this pandemic only with an economy that thinks more about fighting inequalities.” Macron made the comments at the virtual Davos Agenda 2021 Summit.

ICYMI: Letter From Former Vatican Cardinal Carlo Maria Vigano to Donald Trump Warning Him About “The Great Reset” Trump knew this all along!

Its here, and there is no denying it!

https://youtu.be/iP3uvMSlfh4

And installed an incompetent braindead turd . :rofl:

I just spoke to a NWO agent. Confirms chemtrails are triggered radioactivity. Took readings in my area and found low levels of radiation but high levels at night as EMF bursts around the pelvis, low back and spine. Per NWO agent this is being coordinated by NSA and all resisters will be dead from radiation-related disease in 7 weeks.

This thread has extensive info and tips on how to defend.

Blow it out your ass dipshit!

1 Like

Okay, sure.

1 Like