The Great Reset!

Stop being a DICK . Be glad that I answer your mostly inane comments rather than abuse you.

1 Like

Monte not only is a trolling clown here but mentally autistic. He’d prefers being a proxy state of China than a being a Sovereign nation that controls its own wealth and Freedoms for its own people. He lives in New Mexico so that explains a few things. They are almost as bad as Oregon when it comes to people with extreme mental disorders and TDS sufferers! No shit!

Yeah, but conspiracy theories are in vogue in the Trump era so…

Sure is working. The Trumpers are consumed with such conspiracies…:wink:

He is probably an ALIEN that survived crash landing at Roswell.

1 Like

Superior in every way to earthlings…:rofl:

I doubt that! Aliens are smarter to know better than to advocate for their own slavery.

Living in New Mexico, he has obviously spent to much time outside in the hot sun without a hat which has fried the area of his brain that controls cognitive thinking. If he has a brain.

An entire post wasted on personal insults. Typical rudeness found with Trump and Trumpers…

Did you have anything to say about the conspiracy theory brought in the op?

1 Like

130276901_10214866732776795_4217971966753614516_o

2 Likes

30,000 Americans dead to Covid 19 in just the first 2 weeks of December…

In blue states… you sound excited lol

Momte, Im using humor, you have a thin skin. I guess you aren’t old enough to remember when people weren’t anal as they are today.
You must be unable to understand the BASIC English I use. There are some conspracies that have truth to them. Do you believe the Skull and Bones Society is some good old boys club to relive college days ? Some of the Vanderbilts were members including the one that died in the Lusitania sinking
The Rothchilds were part of conspiracies financing both sides of wars. They weren’t exactly singing songs from.Fiddler on the Roof in later years.

It seems passed the point of that unfortunately…

Screenshot_2

Wow!

My nephew was tested 3 times and came back positive 3 times so it was registered as 3 cases.

1 Like

The European Union has seen 40K. Seems the shut downs and masks aren’t doing a hell of a lot of good. I definitely want this stuff mitigated, my 82 year old father got it while locked in his room with no visitors allowed in his assisted care facility. Nurses needed to have masks on when entering and they asked him to wear one when they stepped in. All the caution in the world and still gets it. Fortunately, he seems to be doing ok now. It was a rough few days though.

Let’s examine states with mask mandates vs ones without. Grabbed 4 states with (CA June 29, IL May 1, MI Oct 5, TX Jul 3) and 4 states without mandates. (MS, GA, MO, FL)

Just seems o me like we’re wasting our time with mask mandates. Doesn’t seem like shut downs have had much impact either. So what’s the solution I suppose is the question.

Herd immunity! Go look at Sweden’s numbers, they have flatten the curve since May.