The FBI is saying a Terrorist Attack is Imminent

I found MTG’s post on “X” rather strange and cryptic at the same time and wanted to post this here to see what you all think and to hear some of your thoughts on this particular issue.

By now, I think the public’s confidence and trust in the FBI is probably safe to say historically speaking is at its lowest. So that being said, MTG suggested that FISA is up for re-authorization and thus suggesting that the FBI might want to cash in on stoking public fear or even an innuendo of a false flag operation? Yeah we know the FBI hasn’t been involved in any of those right? (Sarcasm)

Here is the post by MTG:

The FBI is saying a terrorist attack is imminent.

OF COURSE A TERRORIST ATTACK IS IMMINENT BECAUSE THEY KEEP THE BORDER WIDE OPEN AND MILLIONS HAVE INVADED!

Do you want to know why this is the messaging right now?

Because FISA is up for reauthorization and they need maximum pressure on Congress to vote to reauthorize FISA - which the FBI unconstitutionally used to spy on hundreds of millions of Americans.

If they really cared about terrorism in America they would SHUT THE BORDER AND MASS DEPORT.

But they don’t. They care about controlling YOU.

https://x.com/RepMTG/status/1777327715474890886

My eyes are wide open.
None of the stupid tricks fool me anymore.

Sounds very plausible to me.

1 Like

Which part? Some or all of it?

All of it.

When FBI / CIA say a terrorist attack is imminent, it’s probably them pulling the strings.

3 Likes

If they are warning then that usually means to pay attention to another aspect or agenda going on.

1 Like

Yes. Like the news, believe the opposite to what they are saying, although that can be a double edge sword!

3 Likes

The biden cartel knew thousands of terrorist would enter our Country with it’s open border policy . Perhaps the dummycrat agenda will explode in their collective faces .
A rally in Dearborn, Michigan, last week has raised alarm over the anti-America and anti-Israel slogans the crowd was chanting. That’s when chants of “death to America can be heard from the crowd.

No sensible country would tolerate this from immigrants. @MattWalshBlog is right, any of them chanting death to our country should be deported immediately. It’s suicidal to keep people who hate your country and want you dead. It’s time to draw lines.

1 Like

2 Likes

The slogan “Death to America” is not very smart. But what do you expect? Radicals are never very smart people.

Their slogan should be “Death to Israel” or more specifically, “Death to Israel lobby in America” but it would be too lengthy.

“Death to Israel” is actually good for America.

But extremely accurate considering the mood of the World .

1 Like

Well… when one makes enough bad causes around the world while under false pretenses in the name of Democracy, the Chickens eventually come home to roost! Reap what you sow as the saying goes!

2 Likes

They are proceeding as planned, and right before an election seems too coincidental!

2 Likes

As Scott Ritter said that the wisest choice for Iran is to do nothing at this point, because both Israel and the west (Read the US) are collapsing.

Iran at this time will not take any action without consulting Russia and China first.

Israel and its proxy (the Dem-run US) want to escalate the crisis because they are desperate.

Israel’s genocide of civilians in Gaza has failed both militarily and diplomatically.

Hamas wins by simply surviving. Joos will leave Israel en masse.

The US is not collapsing. I know we talk shit and say things are over and the end is here, but there is a ways to go before the collapse actually happens. Probably years from now if things stay the same. Things won’t stay the same. The people are becoming “awake” to all the bullshit. I see the ship righting in the next 10 years… at least for a while…lol.

That’s not the opinion of Clif High.
Economic collapse MUST happen because our current financial / banking system in the west (the US, Canada, western Europe, Japan, etc) is a satanic Babylonian curse.

That’s why people are buying gold and silver. The Fed paper dollar is going to turn into paper with ink. No more, no less.

I’m not advocating violence but there’s no stopping of angry people with guns.

I am glad you are more optimistic than me, but I say lets wait and see what happens after November 6th 2024.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But here we are thinking things are going to get better. I know some of us are going to have to do some very bad things soon!

Usual suspects behind all this decadence.

I wouldn’t say I’m optimistic. I feel like our country is rapidly declining. But I’ve felt/seen this before, and things seem to find equalibrium before it’s too late. I hope that’s the case now… as they say: time will tell.

I hope you are right! Of course I would like to see our country right its own ship, but it won’t happen until public executions and trials are brought forth starting with Soros and Obama, including some members of congress and the Senate for committing treason! No exceptions! We have too many divisive players within our culture to survive for the long term, which is why I think a National Divorce has to happen! I can no longer live with the dumbass liberals and the fking gay mafia!

This is funny but true!

3 Likes