The FBI is saying a Terrorist Attack is Imminent

AMEN BROTHER !!! What has the Country turned into today ?

1 Like

I am not sure what it is or how to identify, but if I am to become an activist for something, that something should be for a national divorce. Liberals need to live amongst themselves and conservatives the same.

2 Likes

I hear you and understand the sentiment. I would never work… for many reasons.

The problem, IMO, is that both liberals and conservatives have both moved so far left and right that there can be no intelligent conversations about anything anymore. By that I mean Congress/the powers that be.

Most of ‘us’ are not really that far out to the fringes. Unfortunately, ‘we’ don’t seem to matter or are able to get things back to a respectful center left/right type of political landscape that benefits the country as a whole. I think the divide will just get worse as time goes by.

All the more reason for a national divorce now. I don’t want to follow the laws if our leaders don’t follow the same laws. Why should I pay taxes? If I can cheat the US government using its own taxation system then I will! I will not and no longer give a dime more of my money to something that is ultimately being laundered to enrich an elite class!

I understand. But, doing so will definitely be the end of the USA… and those that live here. I have no answers to the problem… that’s why I read forums and bitch with the rest of us…lol.

The only recourse I see for saving the USA is to replace the current power structure with a younger generation of leaders. The problem with that is the younger generation has been indoctrinated/assimilated into the same mindset that is destroying our country now.

Like most things these days, I just give it to God because it’s a waste of the time I have left to worry about things not in my control.

What are you talking about? Its already the end of the USA, you just don’t realize yet!

There is no recourse, and the only way to save ourselves is by nationally dividing ourselves in self governance and killing the extremist wing of the left.

And yes God, trusting completely is the only hope, but that also doesn’t mean that I have to turn my other cheek to these fking morons who want to take my life! I will shoot now and ask questions later! We are getting to that point!

The end of the USA won’t be for a while yet. I won’t be here when it happens… and you probably won’t either. We are both experiencing a decline in what the USA used to be, that is a fact. Giving up hope is like giving in to defeat. It looks bleak, but I’m not ready to declare the USA dead… yet.

Changing the mindset of the youth is critical to fixing this country. I don’t know if can happen in enough time to matter.

Yeah I am not there yet with you brother. Like I said previously I no longer will obide by the US laws or pay anymore taxes than I am allowed to. In fact I am actively working against this current regime and its downfall! They want to come after me, but have no way to at the current moment through their system to impose upon me. I am formulating a plan right now that I will be a part of what will help in facilitate the destruction of the Democratic party! Soon the pressure will too much to bear!

Yeah the country will limp along for a while, but essentially its over!

1 Like

US government!

1 Like

1 Like

Neocons are.
“Neoconservative”? Just like the “Federal Reserve Banks” or the “Holy Roman Empire” which were neither federal, reserve nor banks; and neither holy, roman nor an empire.

There is nothing new or conservative about the neocons. The same old Jooish trick to use a goy government to wage wars and to promote the Zionist (Jooish) agenda for world dominance.

America fled from Afghanistan with its tail between its legs.

Russia invaded Ukraine.

Hamas attacked Israel.

Iran has attacked Israel.

Every Third World country is invading America, sending its human refuse across our border.
And we wonder why the world wants to destroy America , Khrushchev was right on the money when he said " WE WILL DESTROY YOU FROM WITHIN "

1 Like

That looks pissed off and it knows why! :joy:

1 Like

Khrushchev was a Joo, so he knew what to do.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday the war between Israel and Hamas has led to a spike in threats against the United States, warning that “we are in a dangerous period” as various terrorist groups look to leverage the conflict for their own causes.
Between 1994 and 2020, there were 893 terrorist attacks and plots in the United States.

1 Like

This is the talk we hear when sh*t is about to blow! Buckle up! Things are about to get real interesting very soon! How to gauge it? Watch what happens with the Trump trial now happening. These types of stories planted for the mere purpose of wagging the dog!

After the revelation of flyers at a Mexican shelter reminding unlawful border crossers “to vote for President Biden,” Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas couldn’t tell Congress on Tuesday how his department could safeguard U.S. elections from illegal voting by foreigners.

“We do not oversee the election enrollment process,” Mayorkas told the House Homeland Security Committee. “What we do is enforce our borders.”

Late Monday, The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project posted the content of the flyers using video of copies displayed by a nongovernmental organization called Resource Center Matamoros in Tamaulipas, Mexico, and discovered by the news outlet Muckraker. (The Daily Signal is Heritage’s news and commentary outlet.)

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

This fuck should be shot in the public square.

4 Likes

They’ve been following me since my tour of America began.

That’s the problem if people carry a mobile phone.