The End Game is Here 🎯 🎱

This is pretty huge news and it is going to be one the main catalysts for financial peril going into 2023. Stock up!

More explanation

This story I read this morning and it’s very scary. Black stone is carrying a lot of debt.

Its the quiet before the storm. A lot of people are unaware of this development. They are preventing people from withdrawing their funds.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Looky looky! They are doing this because they can’t stand the negative criticisms that their members are getting and secondly they also support China’s model of Autocracy so of course they will support and use Chinese apps!

These people are the devil incarnate.

3 Likes

Alex Jones video goes viral when he basically nails it on the head!

2 Likes

A lot of virtue signaling going on. (I’m a good citizen, therefore I get vaccinated and wear a mask 24-7, like the government tells us to do.)

Is that a good thing or an evil thing?

The answer is clear, even if you don’t like Alex Jones or David Icke.

2 Likes

Actually it was because of you I opened my mind to David Icke. When 90% of society tries to label someone crazy or a conspiracy theorist generally it means that what they are exposing is probably true and fear is the tool to use to discredit or invalidate the truth being exposed.

Alex Jones, well, I always liked him and now he too has been right about a lot of things. The dude needs to start eating less carbs! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

DAVOS again. I guess Klauss Schwaab is concerned about his personal safety and he has the resources to have such a force. One sniper bullet though…

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like