The Democrats’ 2020 Campaign Theme Is “You Americans Are Terrible”

Black represent about 17% of the population , yet the percentage accepted is much higher . Fire and police agencies let it be KNOWN if you are white do NOT apply !!! White scoring near 100 on the testing were by-passed for BLACKS that scored 70 and after STILL not get enough minorities they did a re-test accepting blacks and minorities with the very minimum score possible . Don’t you get love quotas and Affirmative Action ??? SMH :roll_eyes:
Next time you are admitted in the hospital ask for the Affirmative Action doctor ! :rofl::mask:

1 Like

This is painful…

Of that 17%, what is the college acceptance rate? Let’s put this in a more simple form…

You have 15 black and 60 white prospective student who apply to Trump university. Let’s ay Trump University accepts 5 black People and 30 White. (This is hypothetical, I have no idea what the actual rates were)

That means Trump University accepted 33% of black applicants and 50% of white applicants. If affirmative action gave an advantage to black people I would expect to see 9 black students accepted. That would be 60% vs 50% of white applicants.

I asked you to show some me data where the overall percentage of black applicants accepted to college is higher than whites.

Image-1