The Democrats’ 2020 Campaign Theme Is “You Americans Are Terrible”

Very funny and quite dumb . Labeling everyone racist and dealing out the race card like sand at the beach doesn’t make you f-ing correct , just a moron ! SMH :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Simply means NOT white . Why do we continue to put blacks and minorities at the front of the line ? Why is it "correct " to put a 18 year old black student ahead of a white 18 year old ? How did the white 18 year old benefit from things that MAY have happened to some black 50 years ago ? Don’t bother to try to explain , it will be some stupid shit again . SMH :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Sure they are. :rofl:

We’re only 7 months into 2019… but oh hey! Forgettabout 2018 or the few hundred years before that. Cause, ya know. It’s 2019. :rofl:

Well, as my parents used to say, “if all of your friends told you to jump off of a bridge, would you?”.

The democrats are the worst thing to happen to minorities, especially the black communities.

The economy is great. Black unemployment is at a historical low.

Education: They have the same opportunities as everyone else.

Social issues: Too broad to address.

This ain’t true. This is a feeling you have.

As a percentage, do black people get accepted to more colleges than white People?

What does this even mean?

Prove it. Stop throwing out party… use ideologies. Liberals are the worst thing to happen to black people?

Umm? Have you no knowledge of “affirmative Action” ? Apparently not! That is exactly what tt53 is referring to! It is not based on merits of achievement but hiring quota that has also been applied to college admissions process! This is not something that is going to solve the problem of elevating people to achieve more!

Plenty of proof to suggest this statement is true! Just ask Kanye, he will set your blind bias straight! Take the blinders off Prego!

Effort requires using your brain! You should try it sometime it may do you wonders instead of running around here like a blind Keebler elf selling cookies, that is what Girl Scouts do!

When I think of a political genius… I think of Kanye! :joy::laughing:

Nope never heard of it…

There is a quota? Never knew.

Well, at least that’s honest. I know it must be shocking to you that White people could be so racist as to not want their neighborhoods invaded by people who share few if any of their values; who are more violent, louder, and more rude than their current neighbors. How dare they not want lots of people who don’t keep up their homes, party all night, and love to scrawl graffitti. How horrid that they don’t want to sacrifice their childrens’ education to the whims of loud behavior problems, er, outspoken people of color.

People don’t care about skin tone nearly as much as you hope/fear. They care about quality of life, and they know certain groups are mostly anathema to Franklin’s ‘early to bed, early to rise’ -but of course that makes them racists…

1 Like

“Your job is to work to generate taxes and feed the cities and defend the country while your betters clink Chardonnay glasses between bouts of redistributing the fruits of your labor to buy the votes of their slack Democrat political constituencies.”

Accurate, and to the point.

3 Likes

What is the percent of blacks in the USA compared to whites ? SMH :roll_eyes:

Ugh.

That is why as I said “as a percentage”

Meaning do a higher percentage of black people get accepted to college than white People? If affirmative action gives an advantage to black people over white people I would expect to see that the percentage of black people accept be higher than the percentage of whites people.

I am not talking about raw numbers here.

Affirmative action does not just apply to college admissions but hiring quotas as well! And no it does not mean that a disproportionate amount African Americans are being hired or admitted into colleges over whites, your fuzzy math is short circuiting your processor! What it means that people more qualified are being passed over due to the favouring of affirmative action and fulfilling a quota requirement which is more harmful than good. Just ask someone what they think who work in the air traffic control industry about affirmative action and why the industry is full of less qualified people and are bringing down the entire industry that is posing a threat to aviation safety! This is a well document fact!

You have no proof of this

There is plenty of proof of this! I am not going to prove what you are too lazy to do! Others here I am sure can back this up!

Here is one such article