The Dangerous Case of Joe Biden

I had to look twice…the tan lines are awesome…

2 Likes

At the second time you morons put a moron up to be the President of the USA . Sleepy Joe what the fuck are you thinking ? Never mine you dorks never think . Bark at the moon once again !!! :rofl: :rofl:

“Moron” can be relative…

Shall we post a list of the luminaries whose experience with The Lone Manatee left them concluding that he’s a moron?

Bringing this bitch back around to Joe Biden…here’s a quote from this geriatric retard.

2 Likes

I think at this point the “Biden” we see is just a deep fake made from the hundreds of hours of him speaking they have on tape. Hillary probably murdered him in 2016 and they’ve been covering it up ever since.

1 Like

Listen Jack, here’s the deal! Number one: You’re a damn liar, number one…one. Number one, no number one stomps my ass. Corn-pop is a testament to that.

Number one, number two. Number two is that, listen Jack. Number one I’m hanging on to that torch buddy boy. Number three, I’ll challenge you to a pushup contest any day of the week.

Number two: Listen fat, I was never involved with my sons consultant firm, and number three? Well, listen fat, I know all about racism.

Back in my hometown, the group I used to run around with would always go to the soda foundation on the East side of town. Mostly because there weren’t as many colored folks around in those days. I said, “Now, why would we hike all the way across town when there’s a perfectly fine soda fountain right here?”

It was called Othello’s and you could get a lime phosophate there for 10 cents.

My friends said they were afraid of getting jumped on the walk home, which I thought was just so dang racist. They also had licorice whips.

So one day I said, “No, I’m not walking that way, we’re staying.” cause it was August and it was 94 or 95 degrees out there.

So we went to Othello’s instead and got some malts and one fella got a grape nehi. So yeah, Danny got his head caved in with a tire iron later that day when a gang of black dudes caught him walking home, but for the rest of us it worked out fine. And salt water taffy, they had that there, too.

Anyways, my time is up.

3 Likes

Your ability to channel Child-Ridin’ Biden is uncanny!

1 Like

3 Likes

Demonstrating the power of denial.

Is anyone here aware of the fact that respondents to the recent Siena Presidential Survey rated Grifty LAST among all presidents in the categories “Intelligence” and “Integrity”…though he would surely hold the title “Least Articulate”…

Why all this Fear of Joe?

Dementia is not a single disease; it’s an overall term — like heart disease — that covers a wide range of specific medical conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease. Disorders grouped under the general term “dementia” are caused by abnormal brain changes. These changes trigger a decline in thinking skills, also known as cognitive abilities, severe enough to impair daily life and independent function. They also affect behavior, feelings and relationships.

Alzheimer’s disease accounts for 60-80% of cases. Vascular dementia, which occurs because of microscopic bleeding and blood vessel blockage in the brain, is the second most common cause of dementia. But there are many other conditions that can cause symptoms of dementia, including some that are reversible, such as thyroid problems and vitamin deficiencies.

Dementia is often incorrectly referred to as “senility” or “senile dementia,” which reflects the formerly widespread but incorrect belief that serious mental decline is a normal part of aging.

2 Likes

The irony is delicious. People aren’t going to be polite when you accuse them of being fascists. Who would have thunk, duhh.

3 Likes

That’s what the anti-fascist fascists do; label all those that disagree with them what they themselves are…demented fucking fascists! They realize it’s the ultimate derogatory moniker.

3 Likes

Monte in disguise…

1 Like

Why is it the not so progressive left always has to label people who disagree with them???

1 Like

I think is because they have no viable argument. Denigrating the opponent is their definition of winning the debate. It is the ultimate fool’s escape route. Call someone racist or Nazi and you “win”.

1 Like

I guess we are all done talking about Joe Biden in this thread. Locked.

2 Likes