The Curious Case of Qanon Shaman

You can do what you want… any
Other information will cost you… can I help you with anything else?

Well any nationally syndicated or broadcasted show has a list of guests.

1 Like

Well you’re showing signs of a brain functioning lol congrats

I’m being interviewed by a well known furniture repair guy on Monday. If anyone wants to know more about dovetails, mortise and tenon joints, applying stains, tints, glazing and laquers, it will cost you.

I once dated a girl that looked a whole lot hotter than Xenia Tchoumitcheva… IMO. I ended up marrying her. Two daughters and a 27 year marriage that ended in divorce. More info about her can be had for a small donation to my private fund… through my top secret furiture repair guild of America. I’ll send info through PM’s if interested. Have a great day!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Doesn’t read like a confident man who has been invited on a national show (Fox News) that he has to announce it here to prove he is not fake, yet again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Of course he doesn’t answer this fundamental question but instead chooses to be obtuse with more BS, typical sociopath behavior!

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s awesome I love that show, you’re like a real life patriot/celebrity. It’s a honor to be in your presence!

1 Like

Good morning, Sybil. :rofl:

1 Like

This man has almost reached iconic status from what I have read about him. Almost a symbol now for people unjustifiably being imprisoned. Will he be able to bring a lawsuit?

1 Like

I am not really sure how the civil case will play out, as the US Government has the legal system rigged against people like Chansley, but given that their prosecutors withheld exculpatory evidence that crosses the Rubicon of malfeasance under the law, a civil suit is almost an inevitability.

1 Like
1 Like

Brilliant! I can’t see anyone more deserving than Chaney of having to defend herself in a court of law where discovery motion has to be granted to the plaintiff.

This is the QAnon?

1 Like

Yep! That be him! He was released to a halfway house.

He now has new fame. What he does with will be his next person.