The Curious Case of Qanon Shaman

Yes you are uneducated. Who else here uses the same tired stale rhetoric of “Vernon Jones” if they aren’t uneducated? It displays your limited intellect of not having anything else to say or come up with anything more original. Oh yeah it was you who also said that David Purdue was going to win too, but you don’t see me falling back on that position all the time. Its funny you are the biggest troll here and you even troll yourself with your fake accounts!

Foreigner? I am more American than you will ever be. Fact!

Yes I misspelled the word “Shaman” but you got to take your little victories when you can because you have nothing else! I at least can write coherent and complete sentences. What do you do? Oh that is right, not much!

Again did you read the OP? Nope! So no I did not duplicate your retarded thread. Your accusation of such is pure projection on your part when that is all you have done here loser.

The only buffoon here is you! You always have been and always will be, because you contribute nothing like the complete zero that you are!

There has to be legal repercussions for this egregious violation of this man’s rights don’t you think? How can the country on a whole ever have any respect or faith for that matter in our legal system if they are allowed to get away with this? This is down right disgusting! I recall the Ruby Ridge incident to which the family sued the federal Government and won, and it is my hope that Chansley’s family does the same. I just hope they don’t allow them to get away with it.

I’m way smarter then you foreigner lol again you’re lucky this is online.

Yeah you are so smart that write such classics like this?

At most the man “Shaman” trespassed. He was surrounded by police with guns, not once did they try to arrest him. Or stop him

or this…

The DYNAMIC case of the SHAMAN, well he got screw by the feds and his lawyers. His Lawyers agreed to a term that doesn’t include an appeal. So the only way this guy gets out is if the judge relooks at the case

The good news is, noone will be soliciting you to write any motions for an appeal for them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just get invited to speak on a major national news show, top rated in the country, no big deal lol

Yeah? Like the time you try tried to convince everyone here you were dating super model Xenia Tchoumitcheva?

I just get invited to speak on a major national news show, top rated in the country, no big deal lol

The only people who need to tell the world of such lies are sociopaths and highly insecure fragile losers like you, which you are both!

Good one!

Why is that a big deal to you? She’s just a girl. We had fun

We had fun

Another trait of of a sociopath as mentioned by Tucker in this threads OP is when caught in a lie is to double down on the same lie is by definition a sociopath! She is not important, the fact you continue to lie about it is the funnier part! Thanks for proving my point yet once again!

You can’t even spell shaman lol you weirdo

Another trait is to deflect from your original lie! The only weirdo is you, who has to tell lies like these expecting people here to believe it! All because your white fragility and insecurities doesn’t allow you to tell the truth!

This is hilarious! You continue to troll yourself! What lie will you tell next?

Go away little boy you’re a nobody

Can you provide a link of this so called top news show that you are on? What are you being asked to speak about?

How much is it worth to you?

Why? Is there a paywall? Or a subscription?

I provided the email, that’s all im willing to offer, if you want the video of me being interviewed by Brian killmeade it will cost you.

What email is that? It am not sure I understand.

Ummm the one I just posted a image of

That doesn’t prove anything. Do you know I can write the same thing in Word, take a snapshot and post it here and claim I am somebody?

If you are on a show wouldn’t you want to promote it so more people will see it? I am not sure why you say it will cost me. Seems like a strange thing to say.

1 Like

Yeah I have the phone number to the producer of the number one cable news show in America :rofl::rofl:

So iI can call that number and I can find out about your appearance? Why are you being asked to appear on the show?