The Curious Case of Jaydon Hayden a Black Racist who Beats Elderly White People in a Michigan Psychiatric Hospital

I was on the original threads on pol and infinite late last night. A guy on the original pol thread said he knew him and posted his info. Then the thread got deleted and kept getting deleted because of the new no doxx rules. So, I just posted it here after the 4th delete. Fuck jannies.

3 Likes

This should get interesting. The media is ignoring this while shoving the jogger shit in our face 24/7. No way they can ignore it now. Iā€™m glad Trump weighed in on this. Now they are forced to talk about it.

2 Likes

100% this is horrible and should NOT have happened. But he is NOT a student at the hospital, he is a patient. Heā€™s a psychiatric patient at that facility, and the staff failed both him and the people he assaulted. Patients with violent tendencies should be kept under better watch. This is a tragic and disgusting failure on the facilityā€™s part.

1 Like

Their White Leftist enablers are no better.

Racism in general is based on fear and ignorance, theyā€™ve just got an excellent marketing plan.

Convince enough people they are victims because they werenā€™t born white, continually give them more and more power to the point they become a near majority and slowly you see racial revenge politics coming into play to punish the still ā€œwhiteā€ majority.

Just go back to things like Affirmativie action being expanded from just govā€™t hiring to education and private business/industry and how it has expanded since.

Of course the War On Poverty which destroyed the ā€œBlack Familyā€ by forcing men out of the family home made it exponentially worse driving up the single parent rate beyond anything weā€™d ever seen even in the wake of major wars.

Today 60-70% of black babies are now born to single mothers, many of whom canā€™t even identify the fathers.

Worse, it has become so acceptable it is rapidly spreading in the White and even p;primarily Catholic Hispanic population.

20 Years from now if our out of wedlock birth rate is 75-90% donā€™t be the least bit surprised.

True and sadly the only hope of any justice would have to come as a judgement in Civil Court.

Doubtful anyone involved will ever serve a single day in jail over it.

Thanks for the additional info. Iā€™ll update the thread. When I first started the thread there was no news or information about this, other than what we were able to dig up.

Apparently Jaydon hasnā€™t met Mr H&K yet!

1 Like

Donā€™t apologize to any armchair quarterbacks. You guys were the ones that figured all this out in the first place and took it from some random video on YouTube straight to the Presidentā€™s desk in the span of 24 hours.

Thatā€™s what weaponized autism looks like and itā€™s a powerful thing.

Would be nice to see the average people who did the detective work on this get some recognitionā€¦since you all figured this out before the police or any of our esteemed ā€œjournalistsā€ had done anything.

2 Likes

Imagine how often this happens in nursing homes in the western world and it isnā€™t filmed and nobody knows about it.

The person who dropped the ball may have been Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who issued a directive that forced COVID-19 patients to be housed in nursing homes.

The father of the assailant is speaking out, saying that his son suffers from serious mental illness and was quarantined in a nursing home with at-risk elderly people after testing positive for COVID-19.

What the hell?

I donā€™t even have the words for how black someoneā€™s soul needs to be to do this.

1 Like

I suggest a serious lobotomy, a drool cup, and then a chair facing a corner.

Thatā€™s too nice ā€¦ I think some bed sheets and a rope would get the message across alot better. Film it and upload it everywhere. This is what happens when good people do nothingā€¦ Evil is just like cockroaches they breed and destroy everything nice. Kinda sounds like a race I know of. The neighborhood I grew up in town was nice and quiet ā€¦ Until THEY came moving in hordes at a time. That same neighborhood now looks like a 3rd world country. Fuck em they can have this county and all the white trash bitches. Makes me sick how BLACK America has become.

Paraphrased from Extreme Ownership:

Ego clouds and changes everything: the ability to accept good advice, understand good criticism.

Everyone has an ego. It drives the most successful people; in the military, the police, the government, the MSM, the BLM and in the business world.

When ego clouds our thoughts, and stops us from seeing the world as it really is, it becomes destructive.

When personal agendas become more important than a nation, performance suffers and failure follows!

Guess Iā€™m trying to explain why this was not picked up by the MSM. Sure hope it was not a deliberate omission.

Jaydon for sure has an ego problem, look at his wording and videos he posted. He does not have a mental issue, just believes the crap opinions and agendas of the MSM, he surely feels he was justified in attacking his victims.

Mike